Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
foreign baby
Random thoughts as I read the dream:

One of the things that stood out to me about this dream was the repeated theme of messiness/disorganization, things being put wherever. Being unable to find what you need, what is necessary. Things hidden from you. First in the new apartment, then at Walmart.

The baby who wasn't a baby, the grandmother who wasn't a relative. Yet there was a resemblance, implying a biological tie between the two. Your description of the baby and the grandmother made me think of "not-human", or alien. In fact, another meaning for foreign is alien. This idea was furthered by the idea of the baby doing things decidedly un-baby-like.

Climbing the ladder to a hitherto unseen attic. Finding something hidden in a plastic bag. Being unable to find what you need at the store, implying things were hidden from view.

The big sliver. Was it wooden or metallic? Either way, I'm reminded of the line from the movie The Little Mermaid, where Sebastian comments that someone needs to nail Ariel's fins to the floor. Removing the sliver removed the limitation, whatever it might have been.

The nun-clerk. Not sure what to make of her, beyond she could represent all those people who nay-say your ability to dream, those who may tell you to be happy with what you've got, and the voices that follow you around, criticizing you for some reason. This could include even your own voice. Yet, you're not willing to accept their words, evidenced by you yelling back at the nun-clerk.

Three separate buildings. When I see anything in threes, I know to pay attention. It's like if I have to hear or see something three times, the PTB(my guides/team) seriously want me to listen up, something important is being imparted.

This is a start.

As for the Walmart aspect, I've been reading a lot about a loose relationship between Walmart and JH. I have no idea if it's accurate and, given some of the wackiness I've been reading, not even sure if there is a relationship between the closing of the Walmarts and the start of JH.

Messages In This Thread
foreign baby - by still - 04-24-2015, 06:51 AM
RE: foreign baby - by Nanny - 04-24-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: foreign baby - by still - 04-24-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: foreign baby - by Nanny - 04-24-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: foreign baby - by ThePaladin - 04-24-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: foreign baby - by still - 04-24-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: foreign baby - by Nanny - 04-24-2015, 11:14 PM