Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Helm
Star 
Dreams can be troubling in more ways than one -

What is the most important thing we need to know about Jade Helm?

Before I went to bed, I asked this question of the WildWood Tarot and intended my dream with the same question.

Knight of Vessels, the Eel - The eel is a great purveyor of wisdom and has a reputation as a protector. In Irish myth it is said that certain eels could turn themselves into weapons when wielded by a warrior. Cuchulainn's famous spear, the Gae Bolga, derives its name from the eel, and the war goddess know as the Morrigan assumed that form in battle. The eel swims through water where weeds and cresses drift.

Dream: On a white background, Dave (David) Hodges, wearing a light blue shirt, light grey pants and white sneakers is doing a happy dance (or maybe he is jumping around and pulling at his hair) in front of a soccer ball with a date wrapped vine-like around it: May 22, 2015. I had the feeling that, for one reason or another, he was quite anxious to give it a kick.

I've been tracking it in the bot runs and have confirmed who Patrick is (Patrick Wood) and, based on a few other dreams of mine and a Feb Full Moon prediction in place, and having done some research and noticing odd language on popular blogs, I've come up with quite the story line. Supporting bot runs are ongoing and add further to the story as the days go by.

Like, I've done this a few time before and the predictions have come true, like the Syrian air strike and a report that Obama was sick..... as examples. Except, Ebola became a measles pandemic.....  Sad

So tell me, ladies, what am I supposed to do with this? *LOL*
Can you divulge what happens to P. Wood?

We also have the soccer ball again. I remember when the soccer ball came last time...gave us Argentina going bankrupt...correct timeframe, correct leader, etc.

I'm thinking that Sherriann's soccer ball is her crystal ball. It's either that or this dream is warning us again about S. America???
I have a very bad feeling about Venezuela and argentina and possibly brazil. its financial. but theres a catalyst I cant determine.
Sherriann, your dream gives us a date that the dominoes of nations' currencies start falling? Sure sounds like it. Please, will you and the others read this 1994 prophecy of David Wilkerson of "The Cross and Switchblade" movie and book fame? He, IMO is one of the real men that has a true relationship with God, not a performer or fist-pounder like so many on TV. I think he's turning over in his grave at how his prophecy's about to fulfill.

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.nl/20...reece.html

Sherri, I forgot to sincerely thank you for "asking." Jade Helm is upon us and it's in communities of some of my sweetest relatives, soon. I can't learn enough about it, to discern and pray about.

What you are supposed to "do with this" is spill the beans, share it for what it's worth and we can all watch for more signs of proof that it's sadly, "on schedule."

How has your timing when given in dreams like this date, May 22nd, been? Life being fluid and both sides of the Force fighting it out, and the good force often rescheduling things, please share if your timing is as accurate as your predictions themselves. (yes, this is such a serious issue that I admit I'm hoping not. thankfully, other gifted folks have stated that timing is their most elusive thing.)
Greece plays soccer and it is huge there. This article just came out about them possibly being BANNED from international soccer. Not to mention the whole Greek Euro Bankrupt thing going on right now.
http://fusion.net/story/125062/greece-mi...-violence/
Now Hank Paulson is in the mix as of the 24th.

04-24-15: send Hank David add forum message profile private view

Thank you for pointing out the soccer ball, Chris. I hadn't thought of that soccer ball that clearly reflected a financial situation in Argentina. We were doing precogs for August at the time and the timing was right. I had the dream and you intuited the rest. I had no idea what was going on in Argentina at the time.

This whole thing is about Dave Hodges and the implications and events that happen that have to do with his reporting and a forum. What forum, I don't know because he, himself doesn't have one that I know of.
Patrick Wood released a book not too long ago and somehow, he will be dragged into the frey.
Well, yup, here we go..... I really don't like the words 'kill switch' because they are now reminding me of my November dream every time I see them.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_Kil...esting.php
Holy crap! Sherriann you may be right, hope not, but...... Exclamation

(05-01-2015, 02:18 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Well, yup, here we go.....  I really don't like the words 'kill switch' because they are now reminding me of my November dream every time I see them.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_Kil...esting.php
Well, that would suddenly end the suffering that I am experiencing because of this NDC website transition! Smile
(05-01-2015, 06:51 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well, that would suddenly end the suffering that I am experiencing because of this NDC website transition! Smile

Yah. There's an upside to everything. *L*
My dream is slowly piecing together. To answer your question, Nanny, dates in my dreams have been very few and far between so when I get them, I tend to pay attention because a few of the few were right on. One of them was that bombing in India?? a number of years back although what was to transpire wasn't very clear in the dream.

More about 'forum' if one can consider Twitter as a forum -

The UK reporters identified the ISIS recruiter as a woman named Rawdah Abdisalaam and she hails from Somalia. She did much of her recruiting through twitter @_UmmWaqqas. She operated a second twitter account, @Rawdah_Abdi and @Rodaa27 and she had 8,000 followers. Her twitter accounts have now been deactivated.

Reporters, from News Channel 4, in the United Kingdom, were following her ISIS recruitment activities on twitter. From pictures she posted on twitter, the reporters figured out that she was doing her recruitment from Seattle.

Note: the recruiter liked football. Soccer??

It’s been clear since ISIS burst onto the scene with territorial gains that took Western powers by surprise that ISIS had a unique and effective social media strategy combining a seemingly inexhaustible network of twitter accounts with slickly produced recruitment and propaganda videos.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...of-america
Sherriann,

You've got a special talent for sifting out significant females who watch soccer! For some reason, all the stories about ISIS having social media engagements just wreaks of secret social engineering programs, but clearly that isn't the point of this thread, and I definitely don't want to take anything away from your hit here! Well done, Ms. Tarot! Serious serious talent!
Sherriann, I hear ya! The most gifted souls in the world can't nail dates usually, and this is because life is fluid, at the "mercy" of both sides of The Force. They battle it out, we humans are their conduits and timing is something the best of us are at the mercy of.

(05-02-2015, 09:39 AM)Sherriann Wrote: My dream is slowly piecing together. To answer your question, Nanny, dates in my dreams have been very few and far between so when I get them, I tend to pay attention because a few of the few were right on. One of them was that bombing in India?? a number of years back although what was to transpire wasn't very clear in the dream.

More about 'forum' if one can consider Twitter as a forum -

The  UK reporters identified the ISIS recruiter  as a woman named Rawdah Abdisalaam and she hails from Somalia. She did much of her recruiting through twitter @_UmmWaqqas. She operated a second twitter account, @Rawdah_Abdi and @Rodaa27 and she had 8,000 followers. Her twitter accounts have now been deactivated.

Reporters, from News Channel  4,  in the United Kingdom, were following her ISIS recruitment activities on twitter. From pictures she posted on twitter, the reporters figured out that she was doing her recruitment from Seattle.

Note: the recruiter liked football. Soccer??

It’s been clear since ISIS burst onto the scene with territorial gains that took Western powers by surprise that ISIS had a unique and effective social media strategy combining a seemingly inexhaustible network of twitter accounts with slickly produced recruitment and propaganda videos.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...of-america
May 12 - Dave Hodges Interviews Pat (Patrick) Wood On How the Elite Will Gain Immortality
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...mmortality
And so I started to chuckle...

From the May 19 DreambotRun:

DOWN Words: hanging tiny ball April monsters meditation nap response David awesome endless anger management
An announcement.....

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...ails-here/

And something re: a Patrick of another kind -

Lt. Col. Patrick Robichaud — commanding officer of the 1st Battalion, 22nd Regiment — said the near-peer training is preparation for the types of enemies Canadian forces are likely to face in the near future.

Maple Resolve continues until May 23.