Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sky lights up
This wasn't a dream nor even a meditation. It wasn't even a premonition. This was a message, one I feel needs to be shared here.

Our area had a whopper of a t-storm move through early this morning, around 0400. I was just heading to bed(I'm a big-time night owl) and stopped to take a look out the window because the lightning flashed constantly and lit up the clouds with a strobe effect. It was really kind of cool but eerie at the same time. The entire southern sky was lit like this.

As I watched, the sky light up, strobing off the clouds, a male voice-not my husband's-said, "This is how it will appear when the bombs begin to fall."
What kind of bombs? I know that sounds cliche, but as an ex-bomb dropper, I had to ask the question Smile
I have no idea. Whatever kind they were, the dark sky will seem as day.
What would an EMP look like?
EMP will only change things at night because everything will turn black (unless the moon is out). Inside during the day, of course that will turn rooms dark, but if you're outside in the country, you'll never know that an EMP hit (unless it was a nuke that sourced it, in which case you can expect to get blown away and pushed immediately into the other world.

DLP, even our little Mk-82's provided dark clouds for the poor folks in the area. All our bomb varieties cause big black clouds, but of course, some are much bigger than others. I guess we can rule out the bunker buster. That type bores into the ground without anyone seeing any blast.
Do you have a history of messages? No, not a test of your gifts....asking only in this context....do they have a consistency in timing? Some folks get messages years in advance, some mixed, some have seen a pattern of timing and others still say no.

I've gotten a message that is fulfilling but is taking maybe even eight or nine years, or it's fulfilling within months, I fear. Mine was upon awakening and putting my feet in my slippers and couldn't have been clearer or "louder."

Yours is a given, sadly. I give it 100 percent confidence so I ask you if you have a hunch on timing? could it be by this fall? I mean is it likely?
(04-25-2015, 06:15 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: EMP will only change things at night because everything will turn black (unless the moon is out). Inside during the day, of course that will turn rooms dark, but if you're outside in the country, you'll never know that an EMP hit (unless it was a nuke that sourced it, in which case you can expect to get blown away and pushed immediately into the other world.

DLP, even our little Mk-82's provided dark clouds for the poor folks in the area. All our bomb varieties cause big black clouds, but of course, some are much bigger than others. I guess we can rule out the bunker buster. That type bores into the ground without anyone seeing any blast.

The Army combat vet said it was more like cluster bombing. The whole sky lit up, strobing, the lights reflecting off the clouds. Beyond that, the best I can do is tell you it wasn't a nuke.

(04-25-2015, 06:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: Do you have a history of messages? No, not a test of your gifts....asking only in this context....do they have a consistency in timing? Some folks get messages years in advance, some mixed, some have seen a pattern of timing and others still say no.

I've gotten a message that is fulfilling but is taking maybe even eight or nine years, or it's fulfilling within months, I fear. Mine was upon awakening and putting my feet in my slippers and couldn't have been clearer or "louder."

Yours is a given, sadly. I give it 100 percent confidence so I ask you if you have a hunch on timing? could it be by this fall? I mean is it likely?

I was thinking on this question, Nanny. I don't get these kind of messages when I'm awake or not meditating. However, I do "see" things at times. For example, when a new shopping area was being built near where we live, driving by one day I saw a sign for a Logan''s Roadhouse, opening soon and now hiring. I was all excited because we had no steakhouse in our area. Went home and told the spouse we were getting a Logan's. Next time he came home after driving down that way, he told me there was no Logan's there, that there was nothing there. No, I told him, I distinctly saw a Logan's. He just shrugged and said maybe so, but there's nothing there now(He's experienced enough weirdness around me that he just rolls with things). Next time I drove by there, no Logan's and no sign of any building. Jump to 6 months later, building had commenced and the sign said "Coming soon-Logan's Roadhouse".

One night, as I got ready to feed the cats, something bright flashed through a back window. The cats scattered while I yipped something like "What the ****?" I looked out the window and saw a mushroom cloud in the distance. All I could think to do was grab the cats and hightail it into our closet(Our exterior walls are 12" thick, building blocks with cement and rebar. I figured our closet was a safe place to ride out anything). After a 1/2 hour of sitting on the floor of our closet with upset cats, not hearing or experiencing anything post-nuke-like, I decided this was another case of me "seeing" something from a possible future. That was about 4 years ago and so far, no nuke to our south.

So, I can't give you a time frame because sometimes what I see is a few months out and other times it could be years.
Thank you! Maybe it's because life is fluid and the good side of The Force, I'm convinced does alter timing per Good's needs, our changing attitudes that often improve, etc. so timing has to vary, thankfully.

Wow, that's so cool about the store. I wonder...just wonder if those of us not gifted with this type of gift you have can have this type of thing happen to us once or twice in life. I think so, but can't be sure. I've been gifted a very few dreams that were or came true, so maybe this type of thing. I've really doubted myself as "geez, am I nuts?" by arguing with hubby that I was SURE I saw such and such somewhere, or something in a certain place or listed in the phonebook as on such and such street. But no way considered that maybe I really did see it. Can't know, just thinking aloud in sharing.

Well, that explosion you saw and hunkered down over....dang...that may be the direction that something is going to happen in once the SHTF. I'd bet so.

(04-25-2015, 08:57 PM)DLP Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 06:15 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: EMP will only change things at night because everything will turn black (unless the moon is out). Inside during the day, of course that will turn rooms dark, but if you're outside in the country, you'll never know that an EMP hit (unless it was a nuke that sourced it, in which case you can expect to get blown away and pushed immediately into the other world.

The Army combat vet said it was more like cluster bombing. The whole sky lit up, strobing, the lights reflecting off the clouds. Beyond that, the best I can do is tell you it wasn't a nuke.

(04-25-2015, 06:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: Do you have a history of messages? No, not a test of your gifts....asking only in this context....do they have a consistency in timing? Some folks get messages years in advance, some mixed, some have seen a pattern of timing and others still say no.

I was thinking on this question, Nanny. I don't get these kind of messages when I'm awake or not meditating. However, I do "see" things at times. For example, when a new shopping area was being built near where we live, driving by one day I saw a sign for a Logan''s Roadhouse, opening soon and now hiring. I was all excited because we had no steakhouse in our area. Went home and told the spouse we were getting a Logan's. Next time he came home after driving down that way, he told me there was no Logan's there, that there was nothing there. No, I told him, I distinctly saw a Logan's. He just shrugged and said maybe so, but there's nothing there now(He's experienced enough weirdness around me that he just rolls with things). Next time I drove by there, no Logan's and no sign of any building. Jump to 6 months later, building had commenced and the sign said "Coming soon-Logan's Roadhouse".

One night, as I got ready to feed the cats, something bright flashed through a back window. The cats scattered while I yipped something like "What the ****?" I looked out the window and saw a mushroom cloud in the distance. All I could think to do was grab the cats and hightail it into our closet(Our exterior walls are 12" thick, building blocks with cement and rebar. I figured our closet was a safe place to ride out anything). After a 1/2 hour of sitting on the floor of our closet with upset cats, not hearing or experiencing anything post-nuke-like, I decided this was another case of me "seeing" something from a possible future. That was about 4 years ago and so far, no nuke to our south.

So, I can't give you a time frame because sometimes what I see is a few months out and other times it could be years.
Anyone is capable of "seeing", Nanny, but we're taught such things aren't possible/acceptable. So we bury these gifts to be able to blend in with the world.

If you're truly interested in sparking whatever abilities you may have-and we all have a bit of everything but are strongest in one or two areas-get creative. Paint. Garden. Sew. Write poetry. Sculpt. Pottery. Whatever activates your right brain, the creative part of your brain, and turns off the left side, the logical part. I know you meditate, and that's a good start. Turn off all distractions and listen to the sounds between the silence.

In short, treat it like play because that's what it is. You're simply remembering how it was when you were a kid and this stuff came naturally.

Heck, even the spouse began meditating and is now starting to pick up on "stuff". Now if he would only start listening to his team so I didn't have to pass messages to him from them. Big Grin
Big grin about your hubby. Very cool he's meditating! Glad to hear it.

Yeah, I recognize the truth of what you are saying. A baby knows more than any of us. We saw perfectly clearly, knew things and didn't wonder how we knew, yet we didn't know how we did, either. It felt natural because it was and we just lived...moment to moment, not lost in thought. I remember being so centered and quiet within, while "knowing" wordlessly.

But that message I got was a shock because it was not a wordless knowing. It said to me, "a storm is coming." I still cannot ever remember something like this happening to me in my life, but this one time. I took it literally for a moment, then the "knowing" hit me.

Yes, working with our hands frees the mind and mouth, so-to-speak.
Thank you, gal! I hope you're doing better already, physically and other-wise.