Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-25-15 Dream of NDC Hack
This morning I had a dream the NDC had been hacked by a new member. They gained access to email and everyone's identity. I discovered they knew pretty much everything about my life and most likely everyone else's life.  It was like I was being stalked and others were as well.
My feelings were " Oh, *#*% !  I guess it is our turn now."  Kinda like it was the new norm but I was not happy about it.  It was not random yet not unexpected.

I think more email/ identity hacks will be happening...everywhere.
Yikes. Good thing I just changed the passwords on everything NDC. That's not a challenge to any hacker, though! Smile
Wink 
I have always felt like the PTB were reading everything on this website and it never concerned me.  A hacker who wants to use my info for fraud is another story. Won't stop me though from posting.
I just had a thought come to me: We will not have any hacking issues here. The reason being that if we do have issues we may stop posting as many dreams or any at all. The PTB will not allow that to happen because they need our dreams.
(10-26-2015, 11:00 AM)Julie Wrote: I just had a thought come to me: We will not have any hacking issues here. The reason being that if we do have issues we may stop posting as many dreams or any at all. The PTB will not allow that to happen because they need our dreams.

Oh, the hacking will occur, if it hasn't already, but it's to watch and monitor. Anyone who is truly concerned with flying under the radar may read but they won't register.

Me, I tend to be pragmatic about such things. I'm just a boot on the ground and worrying about such things is above my pay grade. Big Grin

Doesn't mean I don't watch my six, though. LOL
2B9
I had a 'vision' last night clear as a bell that popped in then flashed out.
A computer screen and the feeling was 'hacker'; same dynamic that happens with
a clear remote view.
Unquestionable accuracy as it derives from the NOW (no time/space).
Our bot runs have been unerringly telling us this too recently-

Not to worry as DLP says- it ain't in my reality or pay grade yet I have my six.
To be fearless rattles many a cage and the mark of one who is mastering self.

our dreams are invaluable...
My thoughts are, I've been through so much in the past 15 or so years, god help any hacker who irks me. As an IT person myself knowing all the tricks of the trade plus being able to Remote View among other things, my six is well watched so they can Bring It On!! I'll go straight for the jugular, having no patience for Scum of the Earth. There won't be a corner of the planet they can hide from me, and I never give up a Hunt once began.

My additional thought is, the more accurate we become at our forecasting, the more under fire we are likely to be. So we persevere because we are doing a Greater Good, and make sure to train well the next generations to take our places should we fall.
What does "my six" mean?
(10-26-2015, 07:42 PM)Julie Wrote: What does "my six" mean?

It means "watch your back", using the face of a clock. If you're facing the 12, the 6 would be at your back.

(10-26-2015, 06:37 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: My thoughts are, I've been through so much in the past 15 or so years, god help any hacker who irks me. As an IT person myself knowing all the tricks of the trade plus being able to Remote View among other things, my six is well watched so they can Bring It On!! I'll go straight for the jugular, having no patience for Scum of the Earth. There won't be a corner of the planet they can hide from me, and I never give up a Hunt once began.

My additional thought is, the more accurate we become at our forecasting, the more under fire we are likely to be. So we persevere because we are doing a Greater Good, and make sure to train well the next generations to take our places should we fall.

Oh, my six is also well watched...and not just by me. Wink
Thanks DLP! Now I know there is a name for what I do. Years ago, I had a gun pointed at me 3 times in different situations. So through the years I developed a instinct to be aware of my surroundings.
Shadewolf Wrote: My thoughts are, I've been through so much in the past 15 or so years, god help any hacker who irks me. As an IT person myself knowing all the tricks of the trade plus being able to Remote View among other things, my six is well watched so they can Bring It On!! I'll go straight for the jugular, having no patience for Scum of the Earth. There won't be a corner of the planet they can hide from me, and I never give up a Hunt once began. My additional thought is, the more accurate we become at our forecasting, the more under fire we are likely to be. So we persevere because we are doing a Greater Good, and make sure to train well the next generations to take our places should we fall.

Shadewolf....love your perspective here! I have to think that the linguistics course will help us, but unfortunately I just don't have time to keep up with it. I'm wondering if the material will be available after the course if over. I hope so. December should be a quite month. SHOULD be....ah hahahahaha! Anyway, let's piece this together and find some genuine breakthroughs in predictive analysis. I know the details are in the dreams. I KNOW it! Smile
It's all monitored by the NSA, anyway, everything is pretty much monitored by them although the agency isn't supposed to exist.
I think the NSA is losing their britches so who cares?
Europe just voted to drop criminal charges against Edward Snowden and offer him asylum
https://www.100.independent.co.uk/articl...him-asylum--

(10-30-2015, 09:43 PM)aja Wrote: It's all monitored by the NSA, anyway, everything is pretty much monitored by them although the agency isn't supposed to exist.

speaking of Halloween, ghosts, surveillance and prophecy/forecasts
I woke up this morning wondering what ever happened to our friend CHANI
who we haven't heard from since the challenge.
then a 'flash' occurred and I smiled.
acronym-
C controlled
H holographic
A analog
N neural
I index

It was a quantum computer program playing with us in its child-speak.

Then I rolled over and caught more zzzz's
I may be watching too much TV show archives like Person of Interest. Residue here. *lol*
(10-27-2015, 09:55 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shadewolf....love your perspective here! I have to think that the linguistics course will help us, but unfortunately I just don't have time to keep up with it. I'm wondering if the material will be available after the course if over. I hope so. December should be a quite month. SHOULD be....ah hahahahaha! Anyway, let's piece this together and find some genuine breakthroughs in predictive analysis. I know the details are in the dreams. I KNOW it! Smile

Don't worry, I've downloaded this course and all the other ones I'm taking that are also applicable, in the case they go offline when the course is done. If you need em, I'll ftp them or something.