Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/29/15 The Government's Economic Mess!
Trending: economic government tons mess needs among wars shower alright november basically mom pond farm 2015 purpose month son damn horrible smile club across storm party gym miss sister trash typical star travel steps impression lived placed somewhere arguing hang container
Waning: related boyfriend came pain had chocolate gel sick sign done link book death captain wed female hidden agree form child bowling wild grabbed study pulled threw strong energy blank remove anxiety slide moon drown elevator

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I’ll be honest. One of the biggest reasons for me for starting and continuing this project is to hopefully get a head’s up on when the inevitable economic collapse is going to happen.  So that’s why I spewed some coffee this morning when reading the top few words. While it doesn’t exactly discuss a collapse, it does appear to suggest an upcoming mess in the government’s finances. Not only that, but the bot correctly connects economic turmoil with wars. The US has a strange habit of starting wars right at about the time when economic problems are beginning. So, Group 1 might be a hint of us being showered in war while the government enters ‘tons of economic mess.’ Keep in mind that ‘needs among wars’ could imply that the economic mess is affecting our ability to wage war. Maybe that is what the economic mess will be about.

The question arises: What’s the probability that this lingo (Group 1) is accurately predicting what it seems to be saying? Basically we don’t have enough statistics to answer this question. We’re still in uncharted territory unfortunately. Do you want a WAG (wild-ass guess)? Well, applying the time constraints and the 10% rule, I would bet that we see some standard budget problem in Congress. Arguments over wartime funding will polarize Congress. The headlines will make a mountain out of a molehill (this is where the 10% rule comes in). They will exaggerate the mess in increase viewership. Timeframe? Probably by the end of the year. This could be why 2015 appeared in the run again.

Just in case, I'll be sure I have warm clothes, plenty of food and water, and whatever else my happy ass will need to make it through the winter.

As for the blue arrows in the picture below, I was just highlighting the water/storm meme for documentation. It is most likely day residue, after many of us have been getting doused with rain/snow.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Again from numerous posts to USAWATCHDOG.com, but also now available in any Google News search about the Chinese currency, tomorrow, the IMF will vote (and is expected to approve) the Chinese Yuan as an international reserve currency.  At present, there are only four reserve currencies: the US dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, and the Euro.  The predominant reserve currency for the past 70+ years (and also sole reserve currency for oil trading) is the US dollar.  This is all expected to change tomorrow.  Once the IMF approves the Yuan, bond holders are lining up to transfer their holdings in US dollars to the Chinese Yuan, and Russia will uniformly declare that any of its oil, may only be purchased via the Chinese Yuan.

This will begin the unraveling of the US economy, since we are so largely dependent on the US dollar as the predominant reserve currency for international trading.  The Fed's expected interest rate increase in December will only exacerbate the flight from the dollar, since no reliable government statistics show any strengthening of the US economy, rationalizing such an increase.

Japan and Europe are in likewise precarious circumstances, and can ill afford China being given such status.  But for the elite, looking to usher in the NWO and ultimately, one world currency (which will not be paper-based), this all plays into goals long ago established.  As well as starting WWIII, the birth pangs of which we see in the Middle East.
Add this to what you said - november basically mom pond farm 2015 purpose month

November was basically a 'mom pond farm' 2015 purpose month where 'mom pond farm' means a small hobby farm. Nothing, a shower, compared to what is coming and it won't be a physical war as in bombs and missiles. It's already happening but will begin to escalate. I deduce that we are looking at a full year of intense power struggling ahead.
Sounds like "good times"!
(11-29-2015, 12:46 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Add this to what you said - november basically mom pond farm 2015 purpose month

November was basically a 'mom pond farm' 2015 purpose month where 'mom pond farm' means a small hobby farm. Nothing, a shower, compared to what is coming and it won't be a physical war as in bombs and missiles. It's already happening but will begin to escalate. I deduce that we are looking at a full year of intense power struggling ahead.
Might I recommend "When Technology Fails" by Mat Stein and a WaterBOB. My happy ass has both!  Big Grin hahahahahahahahah

https://www.waterbob.com/Welcome.do;jses...19E88AFBDA
hang container
Is this an airplane hanger?
Trending: economic government tons mess needs among wars shower alright november basically mom pond farm 2015 purpose month son damn horrible smile club across storm party gym miss sister trash typical star travel steps impression lived placed somewhere arguing hang container
Waning: related boyfriend came pain had chocolate gel sick sign done link book death captain wed female hidden agree form child bowling wild grabbed study pulled threw strong energy blank remove anxiety slide moon drown elevator

Economy/War Meme:
economic government tons mess needs among wars - pretty self explanatory this phrase!
2015 purpose month son - all the theatrics in front of us have a purpose, we can see the plot. we need to think ahead of it's ending!
damn horrible smile club - alot of people becoming distressed
miss sister - families currently spread out and separated
related boyfriend came pain - all parts of families feeling the economic pinch
sick sign done link book death - lotta layoffs happening around everywhere
hidden agree form child - the govt trying to hide just how bad it is from the people
study pulled threw - those who prepared fared better
blank remove anxiety
slide moon drown elevator - people are drowning in debt, others are finding themselves drowning unexpectedly in very short periods of time, one month happily employed and the next not.

Here comes some more sliding into the black hole of the economic collapse. I saw a story yesterday about the people of Greece being demanded to declare their stores of cash, precious metals, precious gems, non-bank assets now. You can bet those are going to get confiscated. On this side of the pond there's evidence of layoffs everywhere you look, leaving zero income or a part-time income left in households with kids, which you can see is likely going to end up badly for the family (house foreclosures, vehicle repo's, all assets sold, savings depleted). As the layoffs progress through the population, we're going to see families shack up together to try to cut costs, but we'll see alot of people on the streets too. Formal aid agencies will run dry very quickly, so the best thing for us to do is keep preparing if we have the ability, and have some contingency plans in place in case you are forced to become mobile without home!

Water Meme:
shower alright november - steady rains coming
mom pond farm - might want to run a different kind of farm, rice or fish?
across storm party - we need to adapt so a storm is a party not a catastrophe
typical star - our sun is keeping on its sleepy course
travel steps impression - forced diaspora
lived placed somewhere - need to settle somewhere
arguing hang container - where to put buckets to catch the leaks!
had chocolate gel - mudslides!
captain wed female - alot of people begin to take to boats
bowling wild grabbed - hail!
strong energy - strong winds and storms
anxiety slide moon drown elevator - where will the next landslide be? find high ground!

I think our water meme is going to be a constant theme and continue for quite some time, there's severe floods everywhere and more to come over the next year at least. Farmers are going to need to really re-think their operations to try to stay profitable if not stay just barely producing at all. With all the climate crazyness going on and the sun going to sleep, it's vastly changing regional ability to farm at all. My area is still in a drought and others are underwater! How do we now protect our crops against these much more intense devastating storms, and our animals from drowning? My strategies are tending more towards being entirely mobile, for example having a small trailer to stay in and rent some pasture that looks good, throw up some temporary electric fencing or tether the livestock and graze in one spot a couple months, then move to another patch and just keep moving around. Vegetables I could do as container crops though the labour involved moving them would be more since they'd be heavy, wet boxes (use dollies to move). But, still possible to do, leaving the main concern there of wind/hail storms. With so much water going on, maybe rice becomes a more viable crop although I think it needs a couple years to establish and produce in one place.
We're starting to see hints of the expected war budget problems. The news is similar to my prediction, "‘needs among wars’ could imply that the economic mess is affecting our ability to wage war."

Lingo: economic government tons mess needs among wars shower

News: "The U.S. military says its 15-month bombing campaign on the Islamic State is depleting its munitions supply and that additional money and other support is “critical” for “the long fight.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/...tcmp=hpbt3

#CameTrue
Rate hike = economic government mess = new war alert! Lingo: economic government tons mess needs among wars

News: http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/16/news/eco...index.html

Another bot run related to the economic lingo is here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...4#pid20914