Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/8/15 Superman is Relieved
Trending: view profile private internally forum message reaching entries add send mining dragon membership superman relieved executive email station class plus ball november bathroom similar coffee entry method sat died dirty hall tower guide surface edit wallet demon peaceful pointed sync
Waning: festival form failed space singing path cause focus brother chance story epic reading meal funny enjoy dialogue journey cheese attempt forget registration oops spell channel click ruin lift awesome exact wed blur hardcore inline hint

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
As described before, the bot weeds out administrative or coding type words by way of attrition. That is, the underlying code from each of the dreams databases shouldn’t change a whole lot from day to day and so the instances of “Membership”, "Registration", or “Email” should remain very consistent. When it does remain consistent, those words never show up on the bot runs. However, when underlying code is changed, then the bot sees those differences and reports them. One or more dream databases have apparently been changing their code recently, creating a mess in what I call “admin-type words.”

So the big question, that really started just within the past few weeks in earnest, is: Are we supposed to ignore the admin words or not? Certainly, there are a few words worthy of discussion in that top grouping that should not be ignored: Mining, Dragon, and Superman (Relieved). These three are huge archetypical symbols that I believe deserve our attention.

As for the rest of the run, it feels much like spaghetti to me….a conglomeration of meaningful words, but in useless patterns. That’s my take anyway.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Trending: view profile private internally forum message reaching entries add send mining dragon membership superman relieved executive email station class plus ball november bathroom similar coffee entry method sat died dirty hall tower guide surface edit wallet demon peaceful pointed sync
Waning: festival form failed space singing path cause focus brother chance story epic reading meal funny enjoy dialogue journey cheese attempt forget registration oops spell channel click ruin lift awesome exact wed blur hardcore inline hint

Reaching entries send mining dragon: something got found underground so now the huge tunnel boring machinery is being sent to investigate

Entry method guide surface tower, form space path: the borer is being guided from the surface and creates a tunnel.

Similar entry sat hardcore died ruin. Forgot registration oops brother chance : Another tunnel borer sits dead, because whatever they are tunneling through was so hard? The borer lost registration (alignment).

Singing path cause story focus, awesome epic lift inline: they found some awesome new materials down there that really make an epic story.
Eagle, would the codes change for security reasons? Are all of the websites changing code an indication hacking fears ? That is a lot of changes all of a sudden.
Superman relieved can be looked at in two ways: 1) Superman was worried about something and everything's worked out. Whew!, or 2) Superman has been taken off the job (relieved of duty).
11-5- failed shower toilet
11-8- bathroom
Not sure at all what this means, just noticing them.
(11-08-2015, 02:11 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: 11-5- failed shower toilet
11-8- bathroom

Okay, there's a third way to look at Superman relieved: In terms of a bathroom break. Big Grin
Makes me think of all those mass murders that have social media memberships. I think some of the first info we get about those killers comes from those sites. News media sure seems to find "manifestos" from those killers fast enough!

People posting themselves doing criminal acts and then getting caught. Beware! Video proof of crime.

What do you have on your profile page?
Now THAT made me laugh! hahaha
(11-08-2015, 02:18 PM)DLP Wrote:
11-8- bathroom

Okay, there's a third way to look at Superman relieved: In terms of a bathroom break.  Big Grin
I can be so jr. high sometimes. Big Grin
11-8- bathroom

Ure's dream - flicking the light switch, that is somehow connected to the toilet, off in the bathroom.

AND November bathroom similar coffee entry method sat died dirty. Sounds a lot like someone dying while taking a crap. Confused

The thing about computer coding is that, as someone mentioned, there is prep going on for a BIG CME and I would ass/u/me, considering I don't know that much about programming, that there is programming going on to attempt to safeguard computers. Is that even possible?
I don't know about coding/programming to protect computers but I do know that the best way to protect from something like a CME would be to hard shell the area. IOW, either build a specific building that's designed to protect from an EMP or put the computers in a place that would be naturally protected.

I do have to wonder what's going on that would cause sites to spend time changing their coding to the point it shows up day after day in the bot.
(11-08-2015, 06:53 PM)DLP Wrote: I don't know about coding/programming to protect computers but I do know that the best way to protect from something like a CME would be to hard shell the area. IOW, either build a specific building that's designed to protect from an EMP or put the computers in a place that would be naturally protected.

I do have to wonder what's going on that would cause sites to spend time changing their coding to the point it shows up day after day in the bot.

It's called a Faraday Cage.
All's I know is spouse spent 30 years in such buildings. Big Grin
(11-08-2015, 07:00 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 06:53 PM)DLP Wrote: I don't know about coding/programming to protect computers but I do know that the best way to protect from something like a CME would be to hard shell the area. IOW, either build a specific building that's designed to protect from an EMP or put the computers in a place that would be naturally protected.

It's called a Faraday Cage.

What I don't get is this - even though individual servers might be protected (ala a Faraday cage set-up), if the grid goes down it won't matter how many servers have been protected, we'll be out of juice. I've heard that the ability to protect the grid wouldn't really take all that much in terms of how the gov't and industry currently bleeds out our money - but they won't do it. So whether it's the sun, or it's the terrorists, without power it will take a loooong time to get back to normal. Just to replace the fried out transformers would be months/years. And in the meantime, no gas pumps would work, no food would get delivered (it's crazy how little the food supply is at the local level), medicine supplies would run out and a lot of folks would suffer and die.

Sorry for the rant, this scares me more than anything. Sad
Is this about your dream DLP?
send mining dragon membership superman relieved
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...e-mountain

mining dragon
Dragon, Utah is a ghost town which was once a mining camp. The reason for the town's existence was the veins of natural asphalt called Gilsonite, found nowhere else in the world, that run southeast to northwest through this region.

Also, there is a Black Dragon Canyon in Utah! They have ancient pictographs.
http://utah.com/hiking/black-dragon-canyon
I knew about Black Dragon Canyon; I've been there. Didn't know there's a ghost town by that name.

Don't know if that's about my dream.
Mining (Dragon) Superman:

Here's a couple different articles joining up mining and superman that we might want to keep an eye out for. I'm leaning more towards the CEO version of superman with the first over the 2nd link:

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/mini...2015-10-16

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mt-ijen-sulfur-miners-indonesian-superman-xplorea-indonesia?trk=prof-post&trkSplashRedir=true&forceNoSplash=true

It also occurs to me that DreamBot may be talking personally to me about my Dad's upcoming passing too: Superman (he's survived 15+ cardiac arrests, been through numerous major cardiac surgeries, has taught current medical people that not everything goes like the textbook says and broke new ground with his condition, lots of new treatments tested), relieved executive, november died peaceful, internally failed, send guide space singing path,lift awesome blur, festival focus epic story reading, dialogue journey. it's a passing I'm expecting so I missed in in the run until now.