Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
242 pounds lighter
I was in a building like a strip mall, inside one of the store fronts. there was the typical doctor's office style low pile carpet, clear solid glass door, big plate glass window. there was a blue couch along the front wall inside. I was sitting on the floor and there was a small child on the couch that I was interacting with. I told the child he looked exactly like his dad only 242 pounds lighter. I did some math in my head "dad is 260 so yes 242 pounds lighter". blond hair, blue eyes.

I was trying to feed him one of those microwavable meals that comes in the little cardboard tray. it was like a vegetable soup or something. he was taking out the pieces he didn't like and throwing them behind him. he spoke to me in an adult voice. I removed a chunk of the food out of the center of the small tray and told him to stand in that spot, but he wouldn't. it was like I was trying to plant a plant in a pot. I was trying to plant the baby. he refused and I turned him over and started to spank his behind with my hand? I was smacking him on his diaper and I thought to myself, really?

then the child is walking around in the store and his diaper is so wet that it is dragging the ground. I tell him to go take that off and put his underwear on. quit being lazy because I know that he knows how to use the toilet. he speaks to me again in the adult voice. this happens a few more times. I see him in this ridiculously wet diaper and tell him to change it.

then it was like a flashback to when the child arrived. his dad brought him in, but his dad was Benjamin Bratt http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic...our-01.jpg

while the dad is there, there are also some young ladies, I think they are probably 19 or 20 -ish. the dad is telling us that we can exercise while we are just standing around by lifting our left foot off the ground and making a circle then our right foot and make a circle so that it is like we are "drawing an infinity sign" with our feet. stand next to something like an arm rail in case we lose our balance. he is wearing all black active wear. not sweats, but like that heavy nylon fabric.

then there is a big storage tub under the counter. it belongs to one of the girls. I pull it out and push it over to the girls, who are all sitting on the floor. they open the tub and it is full of books. they start to browse through the books. the tub belongs to one girl. she takes it with her wherever she goes. its green. I ask if I can look for a book, too. she says yes. I start rummaging through the tub. there are young adult novels, soft side books, doctor suess books. I reach for one and she says "not that one." I get kind of rude. I say I don't know how or why you carry that big tub everywhere you go. I wouldn't. she is reading all of the books at the same time, so she doesn't know which one she will want to read, so she brings them all.

I realize there are know adult level reading books in here and I think she must be slow. ok I think that makes sense.
242 is a strange number. Why not 240 or 245? The fact that its 242 seems significant. In numerology, reduces to 8. Was the child 8 years old by any chance?
no. maybe 8 months though
Ah yes, 18 pounds. That makes sense Smile
260 is 8 also...

I thought the numbers were significant also. I laid there for 30 mins when I woke up trying to figure out what was important about 242

why this tiny human is like an adult? why I say just like dad blond hair, blue eyes, but dad comes in at about a buck 50 with balck hair, brown eyes. why am I trying to plant the kid? strange things.

and I cant remember anything that the baby told me when we spoke, he in his adult voice...
Option #1: Arab-Israel Resolution, 1967 was called United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 (S/RES/242)

"United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 (S/RES/242) was adopted unanimously by the UN Security Council on November 22, 1967, in the aftermath of the Six-Day War."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nat...lution_242
the things he was throwing out of his food were strange. they were about 6-8 inches long and like little whisk brooms, but narrow.
like the pink one in this photo http://www.motherearthnews.com/~/media/I...%20jpg.jpg

eagle1! great find! yes!!
Is there anything bigger in our world right now than the tension between Israel and the Arabs?
Setting is a dr.'s office waiting room. A place that represents a desire to be treated /cured of some unwanted condition. But it's the waiting room so it's not the right time yet. A baby who talks with an adult voice. Someone pretending to be something he's not? Or perhaps someone who gives the illusion of youth/presents as youthful but really isn't. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child." Picking out and tossing unwanted items. Trying to plant the baby. Planting a new idea? A new life? Whatever it is there's big resistance and this is frustrating

The father arrives. Help? A figure of authority. A person who can take control of the child/situation. The arrival of the "king" whom some of the dreamers have seen? He has a following and he leads the game, which has people creating infinity. But it's a game, an illusion.

A storage tub of books. Contained knowledge, that is presented as available to all but really isn't. Yet it's not what's really needed. It's "dumbed down", so to speak, to make it more palatable to the public.

Free association as I'm sitting in the truck, waiting for someone.

Both 242 & 260 add up to 8, which is also symbolizes infinity. Put that with the game being played.

Given that the numbers and the game both involved the father, again I'm drawn to the idea of the king.

The father brings in the baby. The forerunner. Someone who comes before. Dirty diaper dragging around. Dragging shit around. An illusion leaving a mess everywhere he goes, then the father arrives to deal with the child. Daddy saves the day!

As I process your dream, I think you were given a precognitive dream. Everything is couched in metaphors because it's more important, in this case, anyway, to get the overall process of what is going to happen than names and dates. It's also a dream that is targeted directly for the NDC denizens because it will take all of us, with all our different abilities, to craft a cohesive picture.

I do believe we've been given our first gig as a group. Big Grin
The books are her own library of sorts.
Do you think Bratt is a reference to the baby?
Since the baby speaks like an adult and the books don't all mesh with the person carrying them, perhaps the message is don't judge a book by it's cover.
(12-19-2015, 01:23 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: The books are her own library of sorts.
Do you think Bratt is  a reference to the baby?  
Since the baby speaks like an adult and the books don't all mesh with the person carrying them, perhaps the message is don't judge a book by it's cover.

In the sense of "looks can be deceptive," yes.

As for Bratt, that could be a possibility. It could also be a representation of someone with similar features. But when I think of him, I always associate him with his role in "Law and Order."

He may be a different representation all together. I have occasional dreams where Brad Pitt and I are eating dinner and talking like two people who have known each other a long time and have history together. I still haven't figured out what's going on with that. I don't know him and while I've seen several of his movies, I'm not a fangirl. And our conversations always hint at a past about which I know nothing. Go figure.

Anyway...sit with it. See what comes up in regards to why your subconscious chose him to represent the father.
wow! Eagle, DLP, TB9! I have been pondering all this symbolism all morning. Yes, isreal/Mideast tensions. 242 the UN resolution - 242 lbs lighter or 242 lb LOSS. the reinstitution of the 1967 border will be a loss for Israel and Bibi has said they will fight it all the way. lots of numbers add up to 8, but 242 and 260 are significant. 242 points us to Israel to look for our answers. what about 260? and 18?

the "dad is 260" - so dad is 8 and child is 8 months old. child is 242 lbs lighter so child is definitely 8. but he is also 18 (lbs) because I did the math, 18 is also a clue.

I think the blue of the couch is another symbol.
"waiting room. A place that represents a desire to be treated /cured of some unwanted condition." it was definitely a place to care for someone. I was thinking preschool/child care, but the reason is that is what I used to do, and I wasn't the childs mom just a caregiver. maybe not an unwanted condition, but a hidden condition. maybe that's why I don't remember hearing him speak. perhaps he was telepathically telling me things and not everyone knew he could do this? the kid is definitely not what he seems on the outside, but I knew his abilities.

he was throwing out the little bundles of weeds. they were no good. bad. "I cant eat these". the little bundles are another symbol. weeds=tares? bundled like little whisk brooms - sweeping? cleaning?

the baby was resisting being planted. hes going to do whatever he wants. he is not a child. he wont be rooted where anyone tells him.
"Trying to plant the baby. Planting a new idea? A new life? Whatever it is there's big resistance and this is frustrating" yes, frustrating enough to make me start spanking an 8 month old infant. even in the dream I was like - what am I doing? what am I planting? im planting this strange child who isn't really a child. I wonder if since we are thinking Israel that the planting is something like the fig tree?

"The arrival of the "king" whom some of the dreamers have seen?" I definitely thought the same thing. in one of the dreams where ive seen him he definitely looked similar to Benjamin bratt - same skin tone and hair color. " He has a following and he leads the game, which has people creating infinity. But it's a game, an illusion." yes. "Do you think Bratt is a reference to the baby?" could be. maybe I chose bratt because not only he looks like the "king" but the baby was being a brat. maybe theres more meaning here. the baby with blond hair and blue eyes that isn't really a baby - maybe hes small in stature (like putin?) I have also seen putin in dreams portraying who I thought was the king. maybe one of these figures represents the beast and the other the anti-Christ.

"A storage tub of books. Contained knowledge, that is presented as available to all but really isn't. Yet it's not what's really needed. It's "dumbed down", so to speak, to make it more palatable to the public." and "Since the baby speaks like an adult and the books don't all mesh with the person carrying them, perhaps the message is don't judge a book by it's cover." yes. I think both of these are accurate. we need some mature material and mature understanding. whats being given to us is baby food. when youre a child you drink milk but as you grow you need meat (paraphrased I Cor. 3:2)

the girls may have been 18 instead of 19, and the child is 18 lbs. 1+8=9? 18 as a date? 01/08? 18 because that was yesterday, but the dream was about 3 this morning. 18 days from now? the "king" isn't the real dad, but he is coming. is the 18 pointing us to when he's coming? hes coming to help with the baby. he tells us how to make infinity, but doesn't take the baby - the little man.

just throwing more ideas out there. thanks for everyones input. I think this is definitely a group project!

DLP - I have the same dreams with brad pitt

oh wow!!! I forgot about "law and order" I think of him as in miss congeniality...But the "king" will bring his own "law and order"!
Ol' Brad certainly makes the rounds, doesn't he? LOL
1+8=9: One of the aspects of 9 in numerology is the end of a cycle. Our lives run in 9 year cycles and when a 9 year occurs, look for endings of all kinds. Can even mean death of a sort. Clearing the old to prepare for a new cycle to begin.
young Bibi - http://lh3.ggpht.com/-4N5EDmHolV8/UGW0Ok...imgmax=800

Bibi's son - Yair http://matzav.com/wp-content/uploads/201...anyahu.jpg

lol@ brad pitt

WOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTlTqXkpA0w

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meani...le/18.html

18=6x3

everyone who is interested in incubating this it would be greatly appreciated Big Grin
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu18.php