Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag?
Trending: congratulations heh flag married camping share york days monster unfortunately cop vacation under tab climb owner bought view fri papers pet lift mansion office who public military bizarre nice one balcony stress game drive meet got job gloves indian throughout
Waning: important friday ufos fun circles mad type short skin sick giants son mom hole scared flight forgotten flying memory god soccer daughter eye transition thanks congrats mon gold watched weight dreamer void wild basic stars

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Oh man, what another exciting run. We have both MILITARY and COP in this run, and I’m seeing a false FLAG. That I believe is what is referred to by CONGRATULATIONS. My question is whether there will be a MARRIED couple CAMPING in New YORK for this false flag. Not sure how big Group 1 really is.

Also notice how the lingo infers MILITARY BIZARRE NICE ONE. I think that is significant. Back on the road. Should be home tonight.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

These words "york days monster unfortunately cop vacation" sound like yet another NYC event and the "cop"s may be ordered to stand down? or aren't there or they lack power in the situation/"vacation." Not good any way ya slice it.

"public military bizarre stress game" fit together nicely for Jade Helm.

"ufos fun circles flight forgotten flying" is this a group for an important message? I think so but what is it?

Oh yeah, dangit the NYC "cop vacation" event is probably your false flag.

Hope your travel's been an exellent one and glad you're now or soon home with your princesses.
Today's run has a lot of "stuff".
I see 'monster unfortunately cop" as what happened in Dallas today, though something similar might happen later in New York or York, England in the coming weeks.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/us/dallas-...index.html

I see the following 2 parts being about Hillary running for President.
1. -camping share york days (camping might be campaign, today at a rally, she shared  her connections with New York, (home, UN, Senator)
"The rally's geography, on a narrow island in New York City's East River, offered a stirring contrast between the towering Manhattan skyline and working-class Queens. It allowed for nods at both Clinton's experience -- the former secretary of state pointed at the United Nations headquarters, and she represented New York as a senator for eight years -- and at the economic contrast that was the focus of Clinton's speech."

2.-view fri papers pet lift mansion office
"Rather than delving into policy specifics, Clinton unveiled a laundry list of issues that her campaign says she'll address in-depth -- one per week -- through August."  -this would be "view pet papers". "mansion office" is of course the Oval Office/White House
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/politics/h...index.html

The last part of the trending run seems to be speaking about baseball.  Likely a team with an Indian name.  It will include the balcony (upper deck), a perhaps 2 players or fans trying to get a game winning run, perhaps crashing into each other.There  might be more than 1 bizarre event during the game.
"bizarre nice one balcony stress game drive meet got job gloves Indian throughout "
The military bizarre award surly must go to Russia, at least for the moment.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/politics/n...index.html
From yesterday: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/u...index.html
share york days monster unfortunately
A 17 year old from West Yorkshire England became a suicide bomber in Iraq. The town describes him as kind and studious and is in shock.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-33129806

gold watched=golden age animal tracking
Animals wearing new tagging and tracking devices give a real-time look at their behavior and at the environmental health of the planet

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-06-golden-age-...g.html#jCp
http://phys.org/news/2015-06-golden-age-....html#nRlv
First big candidate for the False Flag is anything that Barry speaks at or for. In this case, the alleged church shooting. Whoever provides evidence of crisis actors for this absolutely asinine news headline, they shall receive 50 reputation points.
Glenn Beck is headed to the church of the reported shooting, to be there tomorrow from Texas. He and some ministers from other states.
*If this one was faked, we'll soon know. Glenn has pure integrity, though no soul is perfect. He will *not* take part in any fake event.

Hubby and I pay money for Beck to tell it like it is per being members of his Blaze network.
CHARLESTON CHURCH - FALSE FLAG CONSPIRACY
http://www.aanirfan.blogspot.com/

Mass Shooting In Charleston SC A Fake; Story Posted At Least On Jun 16
By: Marshall Ramsey II, Worthy News U.S. Correspondent

"However, after typing in the search criteria, "shooting inside church in Charleston SC" on Firefox, multiple online news sources, including cnn.com, abcnews.go.com, pix11.com, and nydailynews.com, all report the same story, only they posted it to their web sites on June 16, 2015, a full day before it happened, which according to the official narrative, happened around 9 PM on June 17."

http://conspiracyprophecyguy.blogspot.co...-fake.html

Police Respond To MASS SHOOTING AT CHURCH IN S.Carolina
((Video) Listen to what he says near the end.)
http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2015/06...ng-at.html
Thanks, esholars. That's sort of like BBC reporting on the Building 7 demolition 20 minutes before it fell just like a Vegas demolition on 9/11. Don't worry, more evidence will be forthcoming.

Nanny, Glenn Beck has a lot of great things to say, even some pretty solid philosophies. I have read a couple of his books. HOWEVER, I have seen him blindly ridiculing several different assured conspiracy facts, such as 9/11, Birthers, and my favorite was when he purposefully tried to cover up the FEMA camps. That one was a hoot. How do you ever PROVE a negative? I mean, how do you PROVE that there are no FEMA camps? Well, of course, he provides no real evidence, just starts using severe blame language and name calling to get his message across. Personally, he lost me for sure after the blasphemous name calling right after Barry was elected (using the hideous name "Birthers"). Both he and Bill O'Reilly have become the official Barry sympathizers for the Republican mind control machine. It's been rather disgusting to watch.
Eagle1, I have, too heard him ridiculing what no one has convinced him of. So what?

Beck is headed there in-person. If this thing is not real, Beck will be the first one to expose it.
He's got as much integrity as you, I or anyone else could possibly have.

Soon, I'll know even if you don't believe it.

As for hunches...I never doubted that last night's event was/is real.

I think we that are enlightened could possibly go askew in thinking every single event in this time of the age, is false. Of course it is not and will not be.
Nanny, this one might be real. Only the people shooting the guns would ever know the difference. That's why I don't rely on people like Beck or Cooper Anderson who supposedly show up in person after the event is already over. They don't know crap. They can't know. We will have a better idea if and when the crisis actors get identified once again. They have a habit of repeatedly showing up to these disasters. We simply wait patiently for the evidence.
I think it was a political hit job. The Pastor that was killed was a thorn in their side. They just used a young man to stir up racial trouble in the process. Keep in mind that the 20 year old had recently been involved with a unspecified drug charge case. "Do what I ask and I will keep you out of jail" sounds about right to me.
Anyone that goes to the scene of the crime is most-likely to know more than the rest of us.

Knowing the style and success of Beck, I'll likely be listening to someone that was in the church, tomorrow or watching them on TV if I bother to turn the thing on.

I hear ya, in principle and yet I know Beck---a kindred spirit.

I greatly respect folks that don't just read and listen but spend their own money and time and go right to the source. That other guy you named....he was never even worthy to tie Beck's shoes, IMO.
I think they call that the halo effect, Nanny Smile Hitler used that one brilliantly.

Let's stay focused on the evidence, no matter who presents it.
For the science, sure, let's focus on the evidence.
As for personally, I can't help but continue to live from what's rarely if ever mis-led me.

Evidence.....oh, how we are all at the mercy of the sources that give us it, from afar! If we don't go to the scenes of the crimes, too then we're left with our own discernment and intuition in believing or rejecting said "evidence."

However, yes I'll stop naming this one source that I find valuable. Big Grin
Nanny, you articulated one of the two possible answers, and you did it well. The other answer I was thinking of is that this racial shooting got no attention because it was REAL! I.E., the church shooting was a false flag, which of course was arranged specifically for Barry to address the nation Oops, out comes a similar stunt by the opposite race....the news anchors are saying, "Nope, we can't address that one because it's not on our [government-approved] news list. We can only read what the handlers approve."
Okay, I may be finding out that when you say an event was not real that you are not denying that people were shot and did die! least I see you don't mean that in this case.

Some folks believe sandy hook never happened. I say travel there, hang out a week, eat in the local restaurants and find out...being rhetorical, am not telling YOU to do this.

So, I misunderstood? that you were suggesting this church shooting was all actors and did not happen.

I have no problem believing it was a false flag, but if so...was the kid brainwashed and given a trigger? or was he paid to do this and truly won't tell anyone now that he's caught?? Anyway....people really did die. that's what I mean about it being real and yet I find every tragic event now....folks go to spinning that it was fake.

No, evil itself conspires to do things like this, the dark side of the force arranges things that serve its own. Whoa....I do not mean things are never fake....sometimes it's just humans doing false flag, but others? I think it's the evil side of the supernatural realm making things happen. Literally.....
Well, I really don't know. I lack evidence in this church case. As for the Boston "bombing," I have seen enough evidence to suggest that no one was really hurt in that government-generated fiasco. Crisis actors were scattered all over the place doing things that real catastrophes don't do, like squeezing out red dye to squirt like blood. Meanwhile, the actor had one leg anyway, which was well documented. Listen, with these chaotic scenarios, it is so much easier and reliable to make everything FAKE. That way you can control everything....well, not everything as you should have noticed with Sandy Hook, but I digress.

Listen, these shootings happen every single day, so one must ask the question, was it planned to have Barry talking on this one? I think so, and I think it was planned days, if not weeks or months ahead of time. Of course, that would only be true if this whole even twas staged. Look at all the mispeaks that Bush put out on 9/11. I mean jimminy crickets.
So the boston race bombing could be faked and them do such a good job that the locals there actually think that it happened? You mean no one was there that thought it was real and ran up to help the injured, and could then tell it was fake blood? This is nothing personal and I think you know this...

it's just that danged hard to believe!
You got it, Nanny. Boston wasn't even the best example....try 9/11 (except that most of the people who were there never bought the official story)