Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun!
Trending: shifting begun reference shape hunting collection watched class mon town lamp deer families view nightmare achieving crazy apartment important wedding neighbor dust leap mistake cry brad shore vision block june
Waning: great visit called empty within full music minutes elevator thank void teacher fri theater test kinda bridge hours national anthem

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This might be the run I’ve been waiting for. The Shifting has apparently Begun! The problem we now have is this: What exactly is shifting? Consciousness? The monetary system? Technological advancement? Disclosure?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

"shifting?" of all of the above, boss? That dayum tunnel that was inaugurated under the Swiss Alps has been bugging me. What timing...days after its most-insane, freak-show we get this run and it's one that you've maybe been waiting for.
Can all of the above that you listed, be part of the shifting?

I think of the tunnel as "both ends of their portal" are now open and fully operable. The shifting to me from Christian beliefs is yeah, the invisible realm has shifted. That veil that was thinning? LOL it's shifted perhaps instead of some gradual thinning. Maybe disclosure isn't just part of things from above but below, too.

Headline today about another curious craft, this time over London. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/...ht-8128208

This line "watched class mon town lamp deer families view nightmare achieving crazy" is very timely per this run.
shifting begun reference shape hunting collection watched class mon town lamp deer families view nightmare achieving crazy apartment important wedding neighbor dust leap mistake cry brad shore vision block june

What kind of shift? Reference to a shape hunting collection (from watching the) class - towns/communities, lamp/light/sun, deer/animals in general or like deer in the lamp light and families all viewing a nightmare of achieving crazy departmentalization/division where it is important now to wed with the neighbours in a 'dust leap'/leap of faith. Someone (Brad) will cry that it's all a mistake and try to block the vision of a shore like being out on the ocean and seeing the shore but someone says, "No you don't see it,"  which blocks June/blocks something from happening in June or more probably, blocks out something that is happening in plain sight.

There isn't one thing shifting. It's a giant stew of cause and effect.

brad shore vision block june - brad is a nail; nailing shore/accomplishment/reaching a goal vision block(ed) in June.

6-04-16: rat energy sweet brad broadway turkey blank June means pretty much the same as I was trying to communicate above.

Bestselling Author Brad Meltzer Releases New Book ‘The House of Secrets’

Wish I had more time to play with this but 3D life calls.  Cool
Sherriann, very glad you mentioned a best-selling author named Brad! Also, best-selling author named Brad Thor and also has another book coming out this month. We have "brad" in at least one other recent run. Gotta look at it and read about the Brad you noted.
With Julie's dream the other day, it is interesting that deer and families and hunting collection are in this botrun.

Found this interesting article about deer families and it actually relates to the botrun today.
"Why do deer in a group, when startled, suddenly bolt away together and never collide with each other? It's because these deer have an inner compass that allows them to follow a certain direction in order to make their escape. Their getaway is almost always along a north-south axis, thanks to their ability to sense the magnetic field, says Petr Obleser of the Czech University of Life Sciences in the Czech Republic. He and Hynek Burda of the University Duisburg-Essen, Germany, are lead authors of a study in Springer's journal Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology..."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-06-deer-collis...asses.html
Dark Side of the Universe
The bizarre, odd, weird, mysterious, strange, and paranormal.
Monday, June 6, 2016

Shapeshifting Supercoiled DNA Strands

"They found out that these supercoiled DNA strands aren't simply long, but also wiggle and morph into a wide variety of shapes."

http://www.darksideoftheuniverse.net/201...rands.html
youtube:
The Mandala (Mandela) Effect Shifting Reality. June 06, 2016. Skyaia Show #85
Simon Atkins
The Mandala (Mandela) Effect is all about your realization to shift your reality and unshackle your mind from a lower dimensional field that traps and controls you. You ARE a cosmic consciousness, a part of the Universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2debrPkzvM
I thought of Julie's dream too TB9.
as for the Mandela Effect- that is what I attempted to post yesterday
relative to CERN. Unfortunately what I linked on one post went to a private forum.
This doesn't.
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/
Many, like these two gals, are connecting the dots on timeline shifts. Thank you CERN and your weasel.
Looks at Lame Stream Media don't cough up much on shifts not even tectonic, unless one chooses
to consider a shift in the political arena to matching scores between the Donald and the Hil.

BOOM! Hillary Clinton CAUGHT COLLUDING With AP to Announce Delegate Win Before California![/b]

Jim Hoft Jun 7th, 2016 2:20 pm 732 Comments

On Monday night – the day before California’s primary election – the Associated Press announced Hillary Clinton had finally secured enough delegates to win the Democratic Party nomination.
The Associated Press reported Hillary gained enough extra super-delegates to give her the 2383 delegates to secure the nomination.
But now there is evidence that this announcement the night before the nation’s largest primary was planned days in advance."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/...alifornia/
None of this is 6 weeks out. timing , timing.

(06-07-2016, 05:18 PM)esholars Wrote: youtube:
The Mandala (Mandela) Effect Shifting Reality. June 06, 2016. Skyaia Show #85
Simon Atkins
The Mandala (Mandela) Effect is all about your realization to shift your reality and unshackle your mind from a lower dimensional field that traps and controls you. You ARE a cosmic consciousness, a part of the Universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2debrPkzvM
It is my firm belief that attention should be payed to the word "wedding." Do you guys ever do graphs of a certain word? I have a strong feeling that "wedding" is a very important word and that a VERY important "wedding" is going to take place in the near future...
I may not be able to do this all the time for word graphs, but here is the word frequency for "Wedding" on a daily chart since January 2015. This graph is very difficult to find meaningful spikes or certain predictive patterns, such as the "Head and Shoulders" pattern so often talked about in stock technical analysis. Anyway, enjoy....

OMG, I am so ready to declare a cametrue, but I know the evidence may not be quite strong enough or the technology may not be mature enough. As a connoisseur of new thought and new technology, I found this article explosive. Why was FoxNews allowed to cover this article is beyond me. My opinion: probably because the technology that is purported here is so far behind the REAL, hidden technology.

Regardless it's a huge step up AND, more importantly, this represents a marked SHIFT in transportation (or hopefully it does unless this guy receives Stanley Meyer's fate).

One more thing. In watching the video, I believe this machine is what is called an "overunity" machine, meaning it produces more electricity than it makes, at least at highway speeds. The guy talks about it, but the reporters only talk about the miles per gallon...

http://www.khou.com/features/san-antonin.../242673922
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/06/1...tcmp=hppop
Are you freaking kidding me? This would be huge, if not suppressed by the oil industry somehow in the meantime. I love to drive, this man is my hero.

BTW, I think you trailed off at the end.... Big Grin
Fixed the end. Thanks GG! Smile
Sherriann, what you put together here works with what happened in Nice. Families in the town of Nice were "deer in the headlights" and the driver was basically shape hunting. It was a nightmare! What I would like to know is what is exactly shifting right now? Is it how attacks are carried out? How we now view attacks? Who is attacked. With so many around the world in such a short period of time, yes, something is shifting.
(06-07-2016, 08:24 AM)Sherriann Wrote: shifting begun reference shape hunting collection watched class mon town lamp deer families view nightmare achieving crazy apartment important wedding neighbor dust leap mistake cry brad shore vision block june

What kind of shift? Reference to a shape hunting collection (from watching the) class - towns/communities, lamp/light/sun, deer/animals in general or like deer in the lamp light and families all viewing a nightmare of achieving crazy departmentalization/division where it is important now to wed with the neighbours in a 'dust leap'/leap of faith. Someone (Brad) will cry that it's all a mistake and try to block the vision of a shore like being out on the ocean and seeing the shore but someone says, "No you don't see it,"  which blocks June/blocks something from happening in June or more probably, blocks out something that is happening in plain sight.

There isn't one thing shifting. It's a giant stew of cause and effect.

brad shore vision block june - brad is a nail; nailing shore/accomplishment/reaching a goal vision block(ed) in  June.

6-04-16: rat energy sweet brad broadway turkey blank June means pretty much the same as I was trying to communicate above.

Bestselling Author Brad Meltzer Releases New Book ‘The House of Secrets’

Wish I had more time to play with this but 3D life calls.  Cool
Most of you probably see this so, I may just be talking to myself.... :-)

I don't know where I was reading/watching this the other day - too much on my mind - but, now that you mention it, I'm finding it stuck with me. It was all about the PTB, whoever that may be (demonic ?), and their fear that they are losing control of the masses. The masses are waking up and losing their fear....of everything, including terror attacks, weather, et al. I think the Brexit vote shows this very clearly, but now people are having second thoughts. Why? And like I said, there isn't one thing shifting. It's a giant stew of cause and effect - of all different sizes and normally, where these types of 'things' occur, things get worse before they get better.

The incidents/events are getting larger and more frequent in 'their' attempt to staunch the waning fear. 'They' are pushing people to become more 'inhuman' in their 'violent' acts. When I look at it this way, overall, we are all deer in the headlights, but we are 'unfreezing'. People are seeing and acting counter to 'their' expectations and manipulation is getting harder to accomplish, or backfires. They are exploring with new ways to replace the more antiquated methods in order to continue on their course. June was pretty quiet and July has exploded with craziness. I had even commented to someone in a conversation not too long ago that it was too quiet and 'something' was about to happen to re-engage the masses. How often has something 'explosive' happened in three countries at nearly the same time - one after another.

When looking at the Bot Runs, even in 'after the fact', there is a larger openness in the dream time as if people are not only waking up to what is but are now openly dreaming about it and posting it. We need to remember that what shows up in the runs is what is going on in people's minds (North Americans and Europeans mostly, with many ties to the 'old world'), be it an energy change or a lifting veil or....I don't know.

This may sound a bit strange, but a Taylor entity has something to do with it and it is showing less frequently but more powerfully. We just haven't figured that out yet.

Oh, and we need to look beyond predictions in the bot runs and get a larger feel for the energies presented and possibilities of what may be happening behind the scenes. I often see possibilities for a large story along with smaller ones and even some 'pats on the back' along with cautionary wording.

That's it for today....
Wow Sherriann, thank you for putting it so clearly. It's exactly what I've been feeling and thinking...especially the part about looking behind the scenes.
Sherriann, one thing I've noticed about the decrease in fear is somewhat ironic. For one, the constant onslaught of fear makes the psyche desensitized to the stimulus, making the subject naturally less fearful (pushing the person away from the fear-part of the control grid). An additional ironic thing is the explosive rise in psychotropic drugs, as outlined by Aldous Huxley in the 50's and 60's. Most of these drugs, especially anxiety meds and mood stabilizers tend to have a zombifying effect. The stress hormones in the body are suppressed and people lose their inhibitions. They lose their FEAR. Just watch someone who is high on xanax.....and then watch them get carted off to jail without any idea they accomplished illegal acts! But in general these meds work towards increasing fear in the natural state. Stop taking xanax and your anxiety will be profoundly higher than before you started treatment.
I also think social media is a contributor. People have gotten used to saying whatever is on their minds with little to no consequence, and it's bleeding over into real life. Road rage, acting out, all these things are common online, so why not out in the real world? It's like it's been decided that this is a giant video game, so they play full bore without thinking about others. Me, me, me.
If town is village, and families are Olympians, this fits!
class mon town lamp deer families view nightmare achieving crazy apartment important
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/sport/olym...index.html