Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul
Trending: conspiracies istanbul fucking earthquake beam worst italy mistakes socializing impressed pants job funny traveling force flying expecting appearance field bobby tom though escape scientist remove visual week thank chase same
Waning: station done asleep happening cat daughter yeah extremely trip california hope shit key horrible pain police experience semi method interrupted

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
There is some sort of conspiracy with a big earthquake….in Turkey??

Two locations in today’s run: Istanbul and Italy.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

traveling force flying: Julie's posted news on Russia'sdoomsday airplane fits the bill: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160708/1...plane.html
worst italy mistakes -
This is likely about the head on  Italian train crash which has killed 27 so far.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/italy-train...-1.3676699
conspiracies istanbul fucking earthquake-
So this is happening right now, a military coup/ uprising happening in Turkey as we speak . Both the uprising military and the Prime minister claim they are in charge of the country. This is Turkey's political earthquake,
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/asia/turke...index.html
Military coup underway in Turkey:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/turkish-milit...13836.html

We lived in Turkey for a few years so we keep an eye on things there. The Turkish military considers itself the upholder of Ataturk's vision and there have been rumblings over the last few years, especially since Erdogan came to power, that the military didn't approve of the move towards a more Islamic government. There were even not-so-subtle messages to the government that the military was keeping an eye on things, like tanks rolling down the streets, and exercises in plain sight. Erdogan knew this and had tried to muscle generals loyal to him into place. Whether this coup is an attempt by Ataturk loyalists or another faction entirely remains to be seen.

There's way more here than the reporting on the surface.
And this is why we definitely need a section to park EVENTS, with all their associated links. So many are coming true lately it seems. DLP and TB, do you think this is due to greater vigilance on the botruns, or is there more language with hits? I've just had a feeling the past year especially, that something is heating/speeding up. And the hits on the runs are showing an effect that the collective is feeling.

Thoughts?
Well, we've known for some time that July was going to be a heavy-duty month. How that played out would remain to be seen and now we're seeing some of it.

Part of the problem with the predicting aspect is we're likely to miss words that point to an event until the event happens, like the word "nice." I know the French city name wouldn't have occurred to me but in that wonderful 20/20 hindsight, it's obvious the bot was referring to the city, not an adjective. So in a bot run, not only do we have to correlate the words, we often have to discern which definition may be in play. In addition, sometimes a bot run will have multiple meanings, which means we might be spot on with one but miss another.

IOW, both the bot and us are learning as we go and as we become more familiar and skilled as time goes by, we'll become more accurate. Until that point, right now it's a matter of seeing the hits only after the events have occurred.

Something that has jumped out to me over the past few days is that this process of predicting possible future events isn't just the bot. It requires the bot AND those who are gifted in intuitive foresight/clairvoyance. In a sense, the bot runs are very much like tarot card readings in that focusing on the words in the runs gooses one's intuitive sight. While I can do it sometimes, my gifts aren't in future sight/clairvoyance. I contribute when something jumps out at me but my contributions are nowhere near as focused and detailed as TB9's. This is her gift and she's training it well here.

This is also a 9 year, numerologically speaking. Nine years represent death/ends of cycles/finishes, that sort of thing. In short, they can be marked by great upheavals, chaos, a total breaking down of what was so a new what will be can begin the next year.

But knowing that July is turning into quite the month, we've been getting indications that the Halloween period will be even more disruptive. Might be a good idea to plan a project for that period, just to see what crops up.
Great insight and idea for which month to do a project on D. We are blessed to have TwiceBlessed9 in a 9 year!
(07-15-2016, 06:12 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Something that has jumped out to me over the past few days is that this process of predicting possible future events isn't just the bot. It requires the bot AND those who are gifted in intuitive foresight/clairvoyance. In a sense, the bot runs are very much like tarot card readings in that focusing on the words in the runs gooses one's intuitive sight.

Yup! That's it exactly. One can also use tarot cards in conjunction with the bot runs, intentional dreaming and intuition. I was once there but life has a way of interfering with the fun stuff....and I haven't been able to get back to it. Rolleyes
Ack you guys!
Training. Yes, lots of training. I did not know I could even do any of this a meer 18 months ago and there is so much more to learn. I am in babyhood stage right now.
Sometimes it truly is putting 2 different things together. With France it was thinking of our Fireworks runs and wondering if another celebration would be occurring for a country with fireworks before the Olympics. That is when I found Bastille Day in France and began to research what activities would be taking place. Knowing WWP (Worldwide Predictions) was anticipating something happening in France and that it was overdue, a Bastille Day attack fit both of our and their timeframes. Seeing tower made me think Eiffel tower, which then pushed me to mention the possible attack.
Sometimes it just works that way. Sometimes things don't pan out.
There is more to do and learn here. When were are able to understand more about what may be coming with dreams and linguistics, perhaps we can actually do good with the information we forecast.
I also would not have thought and did not think Nice. Lesson learned. I will also continue to explore hunches.

DLP, thanks for the information about 9. Also, you said:
" Something that has jumped out to me over the past few days is that this process of predicting possible future events isn't just the bot. It requires the bot AND those who are gifted in intuitive foresight/clairvoyance. In a sense, the bot runs are very much like tarot card readings in that focusing on the words in the runs gooses one's intuitive sight. While I can do it sometimes, my gifts aren't in future sight/clairvoyance. I contribute when something jumps out at me but my contributions are nowhere near as focused and detailed as TB9's. This is her gift and she's training it well here."

This spoke to me DLP.. I did not really know I had any clairvoyance skills, but things do capture my attention in the bot runs and I find myself very focused trying to figure out what it is telling us. Sometimes it is a comment form another member which ultimately leads me down a certain path. or ...rabbit hole. Big Grin It is through the work of many that we are all learning and making connections, hopefully for the greater good.

I have never used tarrot cards.
Hmmm.
(07-15-2016, 07:47 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 06:12 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Something that has jumped out to me over the past few days is that this process of predicting possible future events isn't just the bot. It requires the bot AND those who are gifted in intuitive foresight/clairvoyance. In a sense, the bot runs are very much like tarot card readings in that focusing on the words in the runs gooses one's intuitive sight.

Yup! That's it exactly. One can also use tarot cards in conjunction with the bot runs, intentional dreaming and intuition. I was once there but life has a way of interfering with the fun stuff....and I haven't been able to get back to it.  Rolleyes
I recently got goosed to start working with tarot cards so I'm a rookie on that front. However, even in the short time I've been learning to use them, I've been amazed at the details that will come to me. They really do focus the intuitive streak.

TB9: One of the things I'm learning is how to own my power. Part of that owning is acknowledging my strengths as well as my weaknesses. Everybody is able to do all the various "clair-" stuff but everyone also has one or two at which they excel. Mine are all energy-related, like being able to See energy and track it wherever it may lead. Yours is the intuitive hits that come with precognition. You've probably always been able to do this but now you're actually focusing on it. Like any other skill, practice makes perfect and is the key. You're getting a lot of practice now and, as a result, you're strengthening those precog chops big time. So own that and run with it. Have fun with it, too.
Yes, I totally agree about personal powers. Mine is empathy, but with mine I feel emotions, but not always what prompts them. It's emotions without the details. It explains why people seem to open up to me without me saying anything. It's like people can sense that I "get" them, and I really do. So now I'm trying to work on picking up the details. I don't know how that's helpful here LOL, but the more I work at this, the more I open up. I really have been sleeping a thousand years... Smile

And I have several tarot decks, and a bag of rune stones, but what calls me is the iChing.
I'm an empath as well. Or a "sponge" as one of my teachers called me. Big Grin
Yep. Call myself a big giant sponge. Hate being yelled at because I just soak that crap right up. But I've gotten better at that one. And with knowing when the emotions are actually mine. Big Grin

In reviewing this run again, I wanted to point out that - horrible pain police experience semi method interrupted is day residue for the Dallas police shooting.  Interesting to note it is in the waning run.
Now to figure out if we have actually had a run on science type words over the past week ( think we may have) and the many words which could related to earthquake. We have had a few of those as well.
This Turkey run is crazy!
I'd like to say that I was right there with Sherriann, and life happened to me too. This thread is incredible. Thank you EVERYONE!

By the way, Conspiracies is strangely at the top here. July is hitting a crescendo of big events and big lingo hits....so doesn't this run mean we should be looking for conspiracies underlying all these events? Just sayin....
There has been some mutterings here and there that the Turkish coup attempt was a setup by Erdogan to make a big show of his hold on power. My gut says there is truth to this thought. To what level, I don't know. However, there is thought that Erdogan and his supporters have arranged other events and blamed them on various other entities as a propaganda ploy with the collusion of the state-run media.

If this is true, there's the conspiracy, or at least an aspect of one.
Also, don't forget the work of John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hitman. We certainly can't assume our jackals and hitmen were a part of the Turkish coup, but according to John's stories, the recent news does have all the hallmark features of our under-the-table meddlings in foreign countries, particularly the third world ones.
And now the Turkish government has closed its air space, effectively grounding U.S. airplanes at the military bases, preventing air strikes against ISIS forces.

http://www.stripes.com/news/middle-east/...e-1.419447