Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Earthquakes
I was lugging a large heavy load of white stock paper around a town or campus; up steps, down walkways, constantly rebalancing the load as the paper kept slipping away. The weather was comfortable, seemed like spring as no one was wearing coats. I finally met up with a female friend of mine; I was to present at her business meeting or committee, and she led the way there. The meeting was in a large conference room, a dozen or two professionally dressed adults were there, all socializing. All the chairs were taken around the square arrangement of tables. No one helped me find a chair. I looked around, a seated male had his arm leaning against an adjacent empty wood chair. He was talking on his cell phone so I gestured whether I could take the empty chair he was leaning on, and I started to pull it away. He seemed annoyed with me. The chair actually had 2 seats melded together. I dragged the chair to the corner of the arranged tables. The members were all quite loud talking to each other and on their cell phones. I pulled out my laptop and tried to google the subject matter of my speech, "Greek" and "oompah", as I was not prepared. (By the way, I am not Greek.) I could not read the text on the computer. Everything was very small and fuzzy and I was unable to enlarge it. So I pulled out my smartphone and attempted the same search. Again, text was fuzzy and unreadable. So I decided to use the smartphone microphone and verbally do the search. When I did that, the content of the phone and my verbal instructions were casted to the large video screens positioned around the room, and my voice blasted out. That briefly paused the conversations, then they resumed. I stooped down to pick up my materials, and a toddler boy dressed only in a diaper was there, and he started to pee into my beverage cup. I yelled at him: "Stop!" and once again the conversations paused and everyone looked at me in anger and dismay. I scooped up all my material and left the room. A library was down the hall and I went there to research "Greek" and "oompah". A classroom of mentally challenged children was also there and I had arrangements with their teacher to lead an activity for them. I clumsily wrapped my very large clear glass pumpkin in paper and tape (the pumpkin was still rather visible underneath) and wrote "7 earthquakes" on it. The teacher told me it had been a long day so not to worry about how it was wrapped. I started to hide the earthquake pumpkin for the children to find, but they came out of the classroom as I was working. I went ahead and hid the pumpkin while they were milling about, and then talked to them about the game we were going to play, to find the 7 earthquakes.

A very bizarre dream, some of images were probably day residue (stock paper, balancing items in my arms, Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 trailer on the news).
When I was looking at the list of new posts, I read yours as "The 7 Trumpets". Then I opened the post and it said "7 Earthquakes".
(03-26-2016, 10:18 AM)Julie Wrote: When I was looking at the list of new posts, I read yours as "The 7 Trumpets".  Then I opened the post and it said "7 Earthquakes".

That sounds apocalyptic, Julie.

Forgot to mention the clear glass pumpkin had black jack-o-lantern features: eyes, nose, mouth.
Does this imply 7 earthquakes around Halloween?
And all the business people talking and very self-involved, ignoring perhaps signals of impending events?
(03-26-2016, 07:43 PM)Iris Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 10:18 AM)Julie Wrote: When I was looking at the list of new posts, I read yours as "The 7 Trumpets".  Then I opened the post and it said "7 Earthquakes".

That sounds apocalyptic, Julie.

Forgot to mention the clear glass pumpkin had black jack-o-lantern features: eyes, nose, mouth.
Does this imply 7 earthquakes around Halloween?
And all the business people talking and very self-involved, ignoring perhaps signals of impending events?

And that you're not prepared and carrying around inconsequential "stuff" ( the stock paper).

Also think about how you tried to get the information you needed yet were unable to do so:
Quote: I could not read the text on the computer. Everything was very small and fuzzy and I was unable to enlarge it. So I pulled out my smartphone and attempted the same search. Again, text was fuzzy and unreadable.
This seems to indicate that you've been searching for answers/information of some kind but you have the answers/knowledge you need, you just can't access("read") it clearly. What questions/issues have you been wondering about?
Very insightful, DLP, I need to give this some more thought.