Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beds like FETs, paper sliding doors
I had two dreams last night; I've completely forgotten the first one now, but it had something to do with fighting.

The second dream started by "waking" me from the first dream. I was with two children who were at my door, and I went with them looking for a new house. I recall that I had to convince them they should be excited by the house we were looking at, because their rooms were separated by sliding doors, that were made of paper. Inside the rooms were separated by a single very large beam that was off the floor by about 4 feet. The beds for the kids were on either side of the wooden beam. The beam was tall, 3-4 feet high in addition to being around 4 feet wide. There was a bed on top of the beam.

The beds would probably be closer to being called futons; they were on the floor. There were two beds on each side of the beam, and one on top of the beam. All of the beds were fairly flat, and had an empty area running down the middle to a pillow. From a top down view, they looked very much like electronic semiconductor FET devices. I do not recall seeing "metal interconnects" that would have connected the three devices.

After waking up, the one thing that was sticking with me was the beds looking like FETs.

Seeing mention in some of the other posted dreams reminded me of the rice paper doors. The cues point to Japan based on the doors and bed. I don't remember what the children looked like.