Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enormous Explosion Causes Worldwide Markets to Fall
Intention: February Headline

I was trading the stock market using a new computer which looked a bit futuristic. I was at my current home, with my family, living in the Chicago suburban area. I was trading stocks, and had several standing orders in the system. However, it was dark outside as though it was evening. I wasn't watching the trading system too much, as the market was trending strongly upward and all was well with my trades. I suddenly heard many alerts go off in the system and saw some orders go off as well as some unusual error messages, so I took a closer look. The very strong upwardly trending market was now down sharply and falling fast; no idea why as I wasn't watching or listening to news. I told my family to turn on the news. Then I could see as though I was there - not on tv - a huge map of the world with the markets superimposed on each region, and very large red arrows pointing down indicating very sharp moves down worldwide. Then I was outside, with many others, in a city scape (though the high rise buildings were quite far apart). We looked to the left (which to me means the west), and gasped, an enormous explosion - beyond description - filled the night sky far on the horizon (hundreds or perhaps even thousands of miles away). I did not see a mushroom cloud and none of us had trouble with our eyes as we watched the huge fire which seemed to reach for miles up into the sky. We were all in shock, unable to move, and people were in despair, many "oh my God, oh my God" being uttered. I woke up with my heart racing; and felt enormous anquish.

Side notes: trading stocks implies daytime activity as U.S. stock markets are open only during the day. However, what I observed was at night, so I believe the explosion occurs at what is nighttime for the U.S., although impacting other stock markets worldwide and the U.S. futures market which is actively traded at night. Although my dream shows us living at our current home, we are anticipating a move from this area in just a few months.

I did not have the sense that this occurred in the Chicago area, perhaps not even in the U.S. The explosion seemed to have a global impact; perhaps one or more meteors? Or a singular event that has ripple effects around the world.

As I write this I am still upset and a bit sick, and I pray I am utterly wrong about this possible vision of the future.

No idea if what I observed is an asteroid impact, but I found this when I searched, expected on Feb. 15:
http://science.time.com/2013/02/05/duck-...id-coming/
I keep thinking about this dream. For clarification, imagine seeing a large fire at night. The red of the fire illuminates the sky. I either saw a fireball miles high, or I saw the red illumination of a huge conflagration lighting up the sky for miles up.

I was facing north and looking left, to the west.
People literally sank to their knees in despair and to pray when seeing this.

I have had many war dreams, but for whatever reason, this didn't feel like one of those; it felt more like a natural disaster.
I am trying to imagine what would cause such an event; perhaps an oil pipeline explosion, or oil or gas storage terminal explosion?
Or maybe a volcano.
Or maybe I am mistaken and this is a terrorist or war event.

Still feeling anxious and appalled by this dream.
I feel anxious about this dream, too, Iris! Smile
Iris,

Yah, those dreams can be horribly unsettling. Sick

Just want to note that the article you linked was written in 2013, though that doesn't mean there isn't one headed our way.
Could be something synchronistic about the article date and that you found it now.
Check the NASA site linked in the article.

Sherriann
Iris, this dream of yours is definitely prophetic, but thankfully it doesn't have to happen this month even though your intention was for it. Spirit alters timing, and this is for merciful reasons because Spirit can be "touched" by the attitudes of folks that the event will affect. Also, because Spirit gives us truth but then keeps us humble so we don't get fat egos with our "seeing."

Perhaps Greece crashes first, Japan secondly and then the US. Greece sure is "hot" right now.

(02-10-2015, 08:29 AM)Iris Wrote: Intention: February Headline

I was trading the stock market using a new computer which looked a bit futuristic.  I was at my current home, with my family, living in the Chicago suburban area.  I was trading stocks, and had several standing orders in the system.  However, it was dark outside as though it was evening.  I wasn't watching the trading system too much, as the market was trending strongly upward and all was well with my trades.  I suddenly heard many alerts go off in the system and saw some orders go off as well as some unusual error messages, so I took a closer look.  The very strong upwardly trending market was now down sharply and falling fast; no idea why as I wasn't watching or listening to news.  I told my family to turn on the news.  Then I could see as though I was there - not on tv - a huge map of the world with the markets superimposed on each region, and very large red arrows pointing down indicating very sharp moves down worldwide.  Then I was outside, with many others, in a city scape (though the high rise buildings were quite far apart).  We looked to the left (which to me means the west), and gasped, an enormous explosion - beyond description - filled the night sky far on the horizon  (hundreds or perhaps even thousands of miles away).  I did not see a mushroom cloud and none of us had trouble with our eyes as we watched the huge fire which seemed to reach for miles up into the sky.  We were all in shock, unable to move, and people were in despair, many "oh my God, oh my God" being uttered.  I woke up with my heart racing; and felt enormous anquish.

Side notes: trading stocks implies daytime activity as U.S. stock markets are open only during the day.  However, what I observed was at night, so I believe the explosion occurs at what is nighttime for the U.S., although impacting other stock markets worldwide and the U.S. futures market which is actively traded at night.  Although my dream shows us living at our current home, we are anticipating a move from this area in just a few months.

I did not have the sense that this occurred in the Chicago area, perhaps not even in the U.S.  The explosion seemed to have a global impact; perhaps one or more meteors?  Or a singular event that has ripple effects around the world.

As I write this I am still upset and a bit sick, and I pray I am utterly wrong about this possible vision of the future.

No idea if what I observed is an asteroid impact, but I found this when I searched, expected on Feb. 15:
Oops, Sheriann, you are correct that was an article from 2013. The Feb 15th date is correct though, here's a more recent reference:
http://sservi.nasa.gov/articles/nasa-to-...-asteroid/

I am skeptical that an asteroid causes this though, just reaching for causes.

Meanwhile, mentally putting a huge red letter X through this dream concept to make it not so!
Here is the one I had not too long ago. It is still confusing as to whether it was an incoming or outgoing. Maybe both?

Red X's are good!!
hmmmm, watching the markets push to highs, uh oh
(02-12-2015, 03:11 PM)Iris Wrote: hmmmm, watching the markets push to highs, uh oh

The signing of the Minsk ceasefire deal....
large chemical explosion Barcelona, Spain:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/spain-chemic...nge-cloud/
several volcanoes erupting, not sure if any of this is unusual:

http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/volcano_news.html
Me too...wondering if any of this is unusual for the areas, or for them to be all at the same time.

Approximately 200 whales have beached in New Zealand and some have died. That's a huge number to have beached, so...is a really large quake coming shortly in the South Pacific?
Are these volcanoes typical at this time, and if not then are they going off because of the coming quake?
Those whales are *the thing that have me concerned at this time.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blast-hits...50741.html

As I'm still rather new at this process, I'm wondering if at times the events we see in our dreams are temporal markers, similar to what Major Ed Dames discusses. So even though in my dream the explosion seemed to cause the worldwide sell-off, perhaps there is instead a sequence of events: the markets surge to highs, a large explosion occurs, the markets sell-off. So the explosion occurs prior to the sell-off but does nto necessarily cause the sell-off. Opinions? has anyone else noticed dream events as indicating more of a sequence of events rather than causality?
Ah yes. I saw this headline, and so now that we've connected it to the dream, perhaps we have a time/event marker. That is, blast happens and now the market will collapse. In the dream, the events were correlated, but in reality they need not be correlated necessarily.

Early this morning, Marketwatch had a headline that basically stated the market was overinflated and it will come down shortly WHEN THE FED INCREASES RATES. But now, just hours later, the hubbub is, "Meeting minutes show Fed is in no rush to raise rates." 

Well, surprise surprise. Remember, the Fed WILL NOT RAISE RATES. They've been saying this for years now. It'll never happen. Back to the market collapse though....this dream is relevant, but I'd like to ascertain a trimeframe. The dream seems to point towards these events happening at the same time. So, a down market starts this week? Perhaps.
IMO, the sell-off would be directly tied to the explosion. I would also think that airline stocks plunge or at least fall after a major, passenger plane crash, etc.
Quick edit here.....thankfully, only two injuries. No, if the event isn't "scary enough" then it doesn't seem to cause a sell-off.
It could even be just "economically scary" so-to-speak and cause market to fall, IMO.

This doesn't sound like an event that's likely to do this, except for coincidences.....market could just happen to fall after this, and your dream still be absolutely accurate.

(02-18-2015, 02:13 PM)Iris Wrote: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blast-hits...50741.html

As I'm still rather new at this process, I'm wondering if at times the events we see in our dreams are temporal markers, similar to what Major Ed Dames discusses.  So even though in my dream the explosion seemed to cause the worldwide sell-off, perhaps there is instead a sequence of events:  the markets surge to highs, a large explosion occurs, the markets sell-off. So the explosion occurs prior to the sell-off but does nto necessarily cause the sell-off.   Opinions?  has anyone else noticed dream events as indicating more of a sequence of events rather than causality?
another erupting volcano:
http://news.yahoo.com/volcano-southern-c...32682.html
No descending markets yet, so I think we still have another blast coming up. But when? During Cancer maybe? Oops, now I'm crossing streams Smile
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/chilean-vol...27339.html

The explosion I dreamed of was enormous, and this most closely resembles what I dreamed of.
(02-10-2015, 08:29 AM)Iris Wrote: Intention: February Headline

I was trading the stock market using a new computer which looked a bit futuristic.  I was at my current home, with my family, living in the Chicago suburban area.  I was trading stocks, and had several standing orders in the system.  However, it was dark outside as though it was evening.  I wasn't watching the trading system too much, as the market was trending strongly upward and all was well with my trades.  I suddenly heard many alerts go off in the system and saw some orders go off as well as some unusual error messages, so I took a closer look.  The very strong upwardly trending market was now down sharply and falling fast; no idea why as I wasn't watching or listening to news.  I told my family to turn on the news.  Then I could see as though I was there - not on tv - a huge map of the world with the markets superimposed on each region, and very large red arrows pointing down indicating very sharp moves down worldwide.  Then I was outside, with many others, in a city scape (though the high rise buildings were quite far apart).  We looked to the left (which to me means the west), and gasped, an enormous explosion - beyond description - filled the night sky far on the horizon  (hundreds or perhaps even thousands of miles away).  I did not see a mushroom cloud and none of us had trouble with our eyes as we watched the huge fire which seemed to reach for miles up into the sky.  We were all in shock, unable to move, and people were in despair, many "oh my God, oh my God" being uttered.  I woke up with my heart racing; and felt enormous anquish.

Side notes: trading stocks implies daytime activity as U.S. stock markets are open only during the day.  However, what I observed was at night, so I believe the explosion occurs at what is nighttime for the U.S., although impacting other stock markets worldwide and the U.S. futures market which is actively traded at night.  Although my dream shows us living at our current home, we are anticipating a move from this area in just a few months.

I did not have the sense that this occurred in the Chicago area, perhaps not even in the U.S.  The explosion seemed to have a global impact; perhaps one or more meteors?  Or a singular event that has ripple effects around the world.

Undecided perhaps yellowstone.
Iris - Know how feel about getting upset after a dream like yours. I get visions and dreams about future events where multiple lives will be lost. The event will happen within 2 weeks so the wait time can wear on my nerves. This time it was the Earthquake in Nepal.
Thanks for posting here and sharing.