Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii economy crashes, they can't pay their electricity Bills~
I was listening to what I think was radio news and heard it announce that the state of Hawaii could not pay their electrical bills. I can't recall the wording but they made it clear that Hawaii was in deep financial trouble.

I then was sitting in a classroom type of setting with only Hollywood elite and I did not "fit in there." I was telling them that yes, indeed Hawaii was in serious financial trouble because they were in denial and arrogant about it. We knew that Hawaii's leaders had caused this.

Next, I was allowed to be in the house we sold on Oahu. I was allowed to see their bed unmade. (We left them a lot of our furniture. There was an unmade sofa bed and it had an afghan on it of hubby's, that his despicable mother had crocheted. I thought what a bummer it was that we'd accidentally left that also because it was the only or one of the very few things he had of her that was not abuse-related.

I awoke.

Comments: The dream was what I call "loud." it was very realistic in most ways and I was sorry for old friends there but not concerned or caring for the state in-general and oh yeah, remember now that I told people how thankful I was that we "got out of there" and home here to Texas.
It felt like this is really going to become a headline. No way was there day-residue that I can think of. Have been gone from there almost two months.
It's strange that you have this dream because about 25 percent of the power on the main island comes from that geo thermal plant which lava is encroaching upon right now from Kilauea erupting continuously. Ohau is not the main island but was once the epicenter of a 100 mile flank collapse which would of produced a mega tsunami.
Interesting Jawawtikal. I didn't know it produced that much power.
(05-25-2018, 10:29 PM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: It's strange that you have this dream because about 25 percent of the power on the main island comes from that geo thermal plant which lava is encroaching upon right now from Kilauea erupting continuously. Ohau is not the main island but was once the epicenter of a 100 mile flank collapse which would of produced a mega tsunami.
One would think that rates would rise seeing in how part of the complex is now covered with lava and it won't be coming back into service any more needless to say.