Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 7/20/15 Red Alert: Whirlwind in the October Attack
Trending: whirlwind collecting linked dang water represent daniel sun flow spy consciousness boat request lucid october period feel attack girl difficult try cat wondering george bench heavy rush background burning swam feed comparison falls eventually great wild wave row learned action
Waning: watched hallway awareness office loaded empty station etc waiting although showing putting confused attention thank yet excited tree supposed fighting perhaps days husband mate failed cool movie back cave look dawn interesting sugar wed hope

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
What a most interesting word to be above the 100 level. Whirlwind? Definitely a Red Alert, but we are missing context because Whirlwind can represent many different things. The support for the Red Alert can be many thing like Water, Flow, Attack, Heavy, and arguably some more hits.
I have nothing to base this next bit off of, but I am sensing that Whirlwind is actually talking about Group 1 in today’s run. October Period Feel Attack. Anyone feel something different? October is a highly unusual word to be seeing in July. In fact, wasn’t it in October 2014 that we saw July in that strange run? Hmmmmm…

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

I have a prediction.
whirlwind collecting linked dang water represent daniel and george bench heavy rush background burning swam feed comparison falls eventually great wild wave row
This is about Hurricane or Tropical Storm Danny, the next name on the official Hurricane list. There is a St. George Island in Florida. Look out for Daniel doing some damage in St. George, Florida, and other places likely. I couldn't find any other beach named George but perhaps there is one somewhere. As of this date and time, I have seen nothing mentioned in the news about Danny forming yet.

Also, in yesterday's run, we had sea run and Leo together. If I had to say when, I would say in the LEO timeframe.
(07-20-2015, 01:10 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I have a prediction.
whirlwind collecting linked dang water represent daniel and george bench heavy rush background burning swam feed comparison falls eventually great wild wave row
This is about Hurricane or Tropical Storm Danny, the next name on the official Hurricane list.  There is a St. George Island in Florida.   Look out for Daniel doing some damage in St. George, Florida, and other places likely. I couldn't find any other beach named George but perhaps there is one somewhere. As of this date and time, I have seen nothing mentioned in the news about Danny forming yet.

I have officially entered a Hurricane Danny Prediction here.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...Prediction
Sorry, I don't know which thread to best post this but just came across this article, based on some of the volcano mentions lately in Public Dreams, might be better related to a previous day?  

"Nature's cauldron from above: Drone captures stunning footage of underwater 'volcano' erupting off coast of Turtle Mountain Island"  - This is off the coast of Taiwan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...sland.html
There's alot of items in this run that came to me I don't like!

Trending:
whirlwind collecting linked - the maelstrom of chaos is growing linking what it collects and touches as it goes
dang water represent - meaning the big water companies like Nestle and their increasing control over water
daniel sun flow - Daniel in the lion's den, hot bright burning flow?
spy consciousness - something is "spying" on consciousness, kinda like us, but we aren't the only ones!
boat request lucid - people are dreaming for/looking for an ark to escape in
october period feel attack - by the timeframe of October we? will feel under attack
girl difficult try cat - I think every boyfriend and husband out there can relate to this one. could be just fluff, or??
wondering george bench heavy - something about the courts here
rush background burning swam - people fleeing a huge fire, jumping into water to swim away if possible
feed comparison falls eventually - this seems to say something about the consumer price index and comparisons some are making of it to other things will fail, since the books are cooked.
great wild wave row learned action - people will row away from/through using learned action from a big wild wave

Waning:
watched hallway awareness - surveillance is in place, watching and waiting for the start
office loaded empty station etc waiting - Offices are currently full, but there are empty (train? fema?) stations waiting for those shee-um-people. yeah...people...right.
although showing putting confused attention - the people are showing up, placing confused attention in all directions
thank yet excited - misdirectedly thankful they "get to go" on a "trip"
tree supposed fighting - is this pointing at the aforementioned dream about lines of canvas tents in forests, and some people fighting back, though too late by the time they reach the forest?
perhaps days husband mate failed - wives may not see their husbands for days, before one of them dies/marital bond broken.
cool movie back cave - things play out like a cool sci-fi movie, people retreating to underground retreats/caves
look dawn interesting sugar - watch out at dawn, things get really interesting potentially relating to the commodity of sugar
wed hope - wednesday might bring some hope
This is about Hurricane or Tropical Storm Danny, the next name on the official Hurricane list.  There is a St. George Island in Florida.   Look out for Daniel doing some damage in St. George, Florida, and other places likely. I couldn't find any other beach named George but perhaps there is one somewhere. As of this date and time, I have seen nothing mentioned in the news about Danny forming yet.

Also, in yesterday's run, we had sea run and Leo together.  If I had to say when, I would say in the LEO timeframe.

I have officially entered a Hurricane Danny Prediction here.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...Prediction

Ok, 3 times I read this run and 3 times I read bench as beach. St. George still might be related to a location for a Hurricane, but I put MUCH less emphasis on that now. The rest of the thought still stands regarding the hurricane however.
Are we ever the last to know? Hogwash!

"Governments Worldwide Will Crash the First Week of October … According to 2 Financial Forecasters"

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/07/g...sters.html

And guess what will happen when the economy collapses? Indeed, a smokescreen in the form of an attack.

Lingo: october period feel attack

Hallelujah, the end of fascism is nigh!
(07-20-2015, 10:24 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Are we ever the last to know? Hogwash!

"Governments Worldwide Will Crash the First Week of October … According to 2 Financial Forecasters"

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/07/g...sters.html

And guess what will happen when the economy collapses? Indeed, a smokescreen in the form of an attack.

Lingo: october period feel attack

Hallelujah, the end of fascism is nigh!

In the US, the beginning of the new fiscal year is October.
A whirlwind collection of links to water, flow, boat, heavy rush, swam, wild wave: flash flooding/mudslides reported over the last 24 hours in Southern California, Arizona including Phoenix, Ohio, Tajikistan, northern Philippians, India, Japan. Pakistan, Iran…..
A lot of this is about the "Donald" causing a whirlwind of responses over his comments because he is getting so much attention. He is collecting more potential voters than all the others. He has brought background information on some of the people that represent us to light. They say he has attacked them, he has been fighting back. He is someone that is difficult to ignore at the moment. Because of him George's little brother is losing support. A great many people are excited to see someone say what they have been thinking.Some have wondering if he is doing the heavy work of splitting the GOP and has that old girl on a back bench that will win it all. It is interesting to watch all the media becoming confused about just what to say that would cause him to cave in response to all the reminders of his failed business efforts, his interesting connections to the old girl and her mate, his 3 time husband history and his general smarmy background. They just see many people having hope that he does collapse the GOP. Either way it is interesting to watch.
Martin Armstrong's Economic Confidence Model (based on time cycles) points to Sep 30 / Oct 1 as a major cycle high or turning point.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/
spy, collecting, linked, water,

Seattle’s Nanny State is “Deputizing Trashmen as Secret Police” to Snoop Through Wastebins
Mac Slavo
July 22nd, 2015

"Obviously, governments have been willing to violate rights and unleash technology to spy upon the entire population.
But did you know they were also willing to dig through your trash and messy waste to uncover offenses, impose penalties and control social behavior?"

"Police have worked with scientific developments to test wastewater for illegal drug use, and trace it back to the specific communities and even homes from which they are flushed — all without a warrant. Natural News reported:"

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-...s_07222015
#CameTrue. Lingo: whirlwind...october period feel attack

News on Jan 7th, 2016
"According to the Israel Security Agency, October 2015 saw the beginning of a wave of terrorism that has led to 620 attacks (483 in the form of firebombs), compared to 223 in September."

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Terr...-2015.aspx
I think we have a hit on this Bot Run for our 10 sailors that are held by the Iranians, nine guys and one "girl." Just about every nation that's an enemy of another think that anytime one's troops get so close they are apprehended, that they are or were doing "spy" work.

Without working with metaphors and doing a wonderful job here, at a glance, "water" and " flow spy consciousness boat request" work.

Also " feel attack girl difficult" work pointing to this situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rsion.html