Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 7/22/15 Red Alert: The Void is Glowing
Trending: void glow black grave kyle rate impossible class gray eggs dream relevant spelling notified wrapping actual lightning leo dawn flight group card though alt forever valid payment icon cool frustrated added staying free upright welcome up than hitting lived view
Waning: enjoy kick shoot snow trip yesterday attack giving climbing lots gun garage possible happen summary focus thing husband once boyfriend meditation wild putting subconscious thank represent energy fighter missed effect fri properly learning congrats technically

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Had a glitch this morning, but it finally resolved with a splendid run, depending on how you interpret it. Void Glow might seem like a nuclear holocaust or some other catastrophe, but we can also take it quite literally, such as glowing graves: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/2863http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMH90...Readington

Group 1 might be about the next terrorist in the making, but be sure to read the rest of the Biggest Loser section. It sounds like some hidden spiritual training for non-fighters (Energy Fighter Missed).

Another packed day. I have got to go get busy! Only one more week of summer classes – Yeah!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

lots, gun(s),garage, wrapping, leo, properly

Police probing death in LA find 1,200 guns, 2 tons ammo
Posted 11:00 p.m. Monday

LOS ANGELES — Police investigating the death of a Los Angeles man uncovered an arsenal inside his home and garage — more than 1,200 guns and about two tons of ammunition, authorities said Monday.

http://www.wral.com/police-probing-death.../14784828/
Obsess much? Smile

That's a whole lot of armor. I bet this was black market stuff.
this could be your "void glow"

..a cyber attack.....
posted July 21, 2015

http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/49200.html
properly learning congrats technically

Um...thanks?

Looks like the bot is letting us know we're coming along nicely. Big Grin
void glow black grave
gray eggs

Sounds a bit like a volcano eruption. Gray eggs being chances of lava rock falling from the sky.
card though alt forever valid payment i

A (card) which will forever (alt)er (valid payment) options?

With card representing monetary units. CCs, debit cards, money, electronic transfers, that sort of thing.

grave kyle rate impossible class

Googled this grouping of words and up popped the name of Chris Kyle, the deadliest sniper in US history, who was killed by another vet. 160 confirmed kills, twice that according to his comrades, he was in a class all his own.

What this might have to do with anything, I have no idea, unless there's something about his book or the movie that comes up.
Trending:
void glow
black grave kyle
rate impossible class - things seem to be unfolding so fast people are really struggling to keep up now
gray eggs
dream relevant spelling notified - the price tag change in my dream today points at this, the numbers deflated and a second price tag appeared
wrapping actual lightning leo dawn
flight group card though alt
forever valid payment icon cool
frustrated added staying free
upright welcome up than hitting lived view

Waning:
enjoy kick shoot
snow trip yesterday attack - we've been having large hail as thick as a snow blanket the ground here yesterday an inch thick rewiring highest crews to go out and clear it! More happening right now, golf ball sized!
Attack giving climbing lots gun garage possible happen
summary focus thing husband once boyfriend
meditation wild putting subconscious
thank represent energy fighter missed effect
fri properly learning congrats technically

I too had a weird glitch this morning. My husband was returning home from BC on the greyhound bus. He had bought a round trip ticket last week, and at the last layover 3 hours still from home, after being on the bus for like 15 hours already, the driver looked at his ticket and booted him off the bus! Apparently the return trip was date stamped for today, not yesterday! And no one caught the misprint till the last leg?!! So they fixed it, after the bus left and he had to take the midnight bus, arriving this morning. The delay though caused him to miss being driven through a severe thunderstorm that had tennis ball hail and a tornado warning on it. I took the day off so read the run and tried to incubate for void glow. Also i couldn't login to my bank this morning to check my balance, they reported being down to an "external disturbance" wtf. Were they hacked?

What I got was odd. I was with about a half dozen people in what seemed to be after the Collapse. The first scene was a country store that used to be a gas station. There was no gas and hadn't been for awhile. Because I'm not supposed to eat gluten I was looking for something to eat I wouldn't get sick from. I found on a shelf what looked like one of those premade pie shells, except it appeared to be made out of dried beef/meat jerky. There was only one there and I had no money, and it was 14$, for one shell! My dad was there and able to pay for the one. As I took it up to the counter and flipped it over to look at the ingredients, the price tag changed from 14 to 10$ so we only paid 10 as that's the tag the clerk saw. The other interesting thing about the package was that the ingredients had only grains listed, but they were grains that don't currently exist on this planet. But the pie shell didn't look made out of grains, it smelled and looked as if made of meat. I asked the clerk if he could offer in a whole box of these and I'd guarantee to buy them all.

I went outside and the scene changed, same desert mesa landscape but this time there was an awareness of deadly "zombies" around. These zombies weren't the dead kind it seemed, but my group was ready for them. We were in a walled town with a plan to leave there shortly. I was making a list on a window of items we needed with markers with glowing ink. When we were ready to leave we had a cardboard box with something really important within that had been retrieved from the zombie town. We put it in our vehicle and began to leave. It was hot and dust and half dark out eventhough it was afternoon. We got surprised by the zombies who had blockaded the exit to town. We stepped on the gas and rammed their vehicles out of the way and left with our box which was glowing itself then. The box felt a bit like a TV at that point except it wasn't a TV.

There the dream ended.
------
"Also i couldn't login to my bank this morning to check my balance, they reported being down to an "external disturbance" wtf. Were they hacked?"

Same thing happened to me yesterday and that was my first thought, too.
Shadewolf: We need that dream copied into the public dream forum so that it can be seen by dreambot tomorrow. Listen: I too had a glitch this afternoon. A medical appointment....got to hospital right on time. I'm checking into the electronic sign-in booth. I go through the screens, only to be notified that "You are in the wrong area."

WHAT?! Wrong area? So I went to the counter, and the lady said that 8 people before me from Team 4 all were told we were in the "wrong area" by the sign-in computer. I was actually checking into the correct area, but WTF?

Sorry to hear about husband's glitch. I would have been pretty upset if it were me!
(07-22-2015, 07:06 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shadewolf: We need that dream copied into the public dream forum so that it can be seen by dreambot tomorrow.

Done!

(07-22-2015, 04:03 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: void glow black grave  
gray eggs

Sounds a bit like a volcano eruption.  Gray eggs being chances of lava rock falling from the sky.

Grey eggs bring to mind several things for me: dead golden goose eggs; threadfall, like in the Anne McCaffery books about Pern- mychorrizoid[spelling?] spores; small meteorites.

Weird as it would seem, something could be glowing black. Are we maybe talking dark matter here?
OH OH OH!!! Dark matter is what my first impression was when I read the run early this morning. However, when I went to write down my notes, I forgot all about that aspect! Thank you Shadewolf. This is EXACTLY what i first thought with Glowing Black.
Cern? Hmmm
(07-22-2015, 08:14 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: OH OH OH!!!  Dark matter is what my first impression was when I read the run early this morning. However, when I went to write down my notes, I forgot all about that aspect! Thank you Shadewolf. This is EXACTLY what i first thought with Glowing Black.
gray eggs

Sounds a bit like a volcano eruption.  Gray eggs being chances of lava rock falling from the sky.

Five volcanoes erupt in Indonesia:

Quote:JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) -- Eruptions of ash at five volcanoes shrouded the skies over parts of the Indonesian archipelago Wednesday, forcing three airports to close.

Mount Raung on Java island blasted ash and debris up to 2,000 meters (6,560 feet) into the air after rumbling for several weeks, government volcanologist Surono said.
(07-22-2015, 10:17 PM)DLP Wrote:
gray eggs

Five volcanoes erupt in Indonesia:

Quote:JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) -- Eruptions of ash at five volcanoes shrouded the skies over parts of the Indonesian archipelago Wednesday, forcing three airports to close.

Mount Raung on Java island blasted ash and debris up to 2,000 meters (6,560 feet) into the air after rumbling for several weeks, government volcanologist Surono said.

Are you kidding me??? 5 volcano eruptions in one country? Shouldn't there be more press on this? 5, wow! Thanks DLP!
Twice: You would think 5 eruptions would be all over the news but it's not. The one guy in the article made it sound like 5 eruptions is no big deal since there are 120 active volcanoes in the area. I thought maybe so, dude, but still...5!?!?!? All at once?!?!?!?!
Hidden Meth labs inside government buildings, nice.

void glow wrapping actual lightning energy
enjoy shoot trip meditation wild subconscious
missed effect

Trending: void glow black grave kyle rate impossible class gray eggs dream relevant spelling notified wrapping actual lightning leo dawn flight group card though alt forever valid payment icon cool frustrated added staying free upright welcome up than hitting lived view
Waning: enjoy kick shoot snow trip yesterday attack giving climbing lots gun garage possible happen summary focus thing husband once boyfriend meditation wild putting subconscious thank represent energy fighter missed effect fri properly learning congrats technically
#Cametrue

void glow black grave kyle rate impossible class

Kyle Jean -Baptiste (age 21), Broadway 'Les Miserables' actor, died last night after falling from his mother's fire escape.
Kyle Jean -Baptiste made history earlier in August when the African- American actor, who was an understudy, was the youngest Jean Valjean to appear on Broadway and also the first African American one to do so.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/kyle...ocid=fbmsn
Rainbow 
black, void, relevant dream, , dawn flight, notified focus meditation group alt(ter) forever, yesterday attack putting subconscious energy properly, missed effect (of) frustrated fighter (with only a) possible happen. thank(s) and congrats (on) learning technically
sounds like P2 action to me or maybe something more.... (gotta look for non news tomorrow on a 'yesterday attack')
Here it is: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/30/middle...ef=edition

for instance 'matters' that go into a Void- such as deleted tweets of politicians
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34089011  
Talk of superluminal travel has reached the mainstream media:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...icist.html

p.s. I got this off the site that TB9 posted on another thread (thank you TB9)
talking about vacuums/VOID like interstellar space. the picture looks to be glowing.(lol)
It may be relevant in light of recent global meditations to stop CERN from doing something irreversible.
http://home.web.cern.ch/about/engineerin...llar-space
I REALLY REALLY like all these articles and news from everyone in this thread. I cannot state that enough. However, my personal impression is that a major headline is still inbound that will be more literal or directly associated with VOID. Maybe I'm wrong on this. Maybe I have personal and subconscious hopes that are interfering with my judgement call here.

Void Glow is otherly, just like Julie talks about the thinning veil. The headline needs to be big, needs to be everywhere. Maybe I'm off my rocker because this linguistic run is almost expiring. 6-8 weeks from this run is nearing very quickly. Anyway, I'll back down from my opinion after this period has expired and we'll call the previous hits as THE hits for this run. THANK YOU for the work thus far. Keep eyes and ears out...