Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dates that i have seen
I sometimes see random dates. I take them as a warning - there is something about this date that I should be aware of. usually they come in the hypnogogic state. these are 2015. I have not seen any dates beyond november 1 yet.

june 2 through 7
june 15-16
june 18-19
june 22-23
july 4 through 6
july 15-16
july 24 through 26
aug 1 through 5
aug 22 through 25
sept 4 through 6
sept 12 through 16
sept 22 through 24
sept 27 through oct 7
oct 12 through 15
oct 20 through nov 1
Maybe this is when we start using the Calendar function at the top. What sorts of things typically happen on these dates? Positive or negative? Political/economic/sports?

Thanks for the list. I think we should somehow organize them into the site.
usually something negative. like once I saw a date and wrote it down. on that date, which was 3 months after I saw it, my son ran his back full speed ahead into a parked boat. forehead versus propeller. bad. very bad.

another date I saw was april 19, 1995. I saw it on august 4th 1994. april 19, 1995 was the OKC federal building bombing. august 4 is my daughters bday.

we can put them in the calendar if ya want...or wherever Smile

edit: he ran his *bike into the boat...

[Image: Aaron_sept_3_2012_zpswwt6oyae.jpg]
Okay, so you're definitely a P1 all-star who adds a tremendous gift to the cause. I haven't seen this type of gift before. I'm thinking you would have been an astounding asset during Proj August.

Can you incubate that gift, or is handed to you whether you want it or not?
its usually given to me, but I can incubate it. I can also occasionally get clarity over the dates if I ask. like I can ask for signals of what I should be looking for as a date approaches.

the June 15 - 23 dates appear to have to do with rain or water, as I saw giant fishes.
I have had at least 10 dreams since 1/1/15 that seem to point to something very bad happening this next week, especially 7/4 - 7/6. heads up everyone; be cautious and aware.
I made plans to visit a friend in NM. The Holy Spirit was adamant that I travel on 7.6.15. It had to be that date and when I would think about going sooner, the Holy Spirit gave me a big no, it has to be 7.6.15. If I get access to a computer I will report from NM, if I have any dreams or visions.
1. people being taken to a "hospital" against their will
2. people being forced to have innoculations
3. people being corralled into a large stadium and told to face the sunset
4. large spherical clouds dropping small cloudlets of poison onto a field full of people gathering for fireworks
5. a "bad guy" breaking in and taking me...somewhere
6. a guy with a "mouth full of teeth like a lamprey" breaking in
7. slenderman in my house
8. electrical gadgets not working and no phone reception
9. a sports game where everything was backwards
10. being trapped in a glass room I called a "rabbit hole"

all these somehow pointed to this week.
Julie: THAT IS A DATE ON MY RADAR AS WELL! 7/6/15 (not particularly negative I don't think, but definitely a big date).
Yes Eagle 1, it will be interesting to see the "what" of it all. I don't have a sense of dread, more a sense of caution. And a sense of needing to be in the right place. NM is defiantly my "right place", that much I know. If anyone else has that feeling of needing to be in a certain place on that day, please listen.
I think 2 major things will be happening very soon which ties into those timelines.
The very real possibility of the Death of Queen Elizabeth and also a terrorist activity (including the a possible U.S. attack)

Still and Julie, any ideas where? Julie are you traveling by plane? Do you think it is a warning about plane travel?
1 dream had mountainous surroundings and my mom was there (lives in CO) - I felt Colorado. 2 were very highly populated cities. the rest had no feelings of a where.

if I was gonna say where in CO I would say between the Springs and the western slope.
Still, since my family and I are heading near the Vail, Colorado area next week, likely July 6th. Could you please let me know a bit more if you happen to get something as I will be staying in the Western Slope area. Also, if you happen to see Avon for the 4th of July. It is by a lake and has the largest display of fireworks in Colorado I believe. . Big Grin
Also, is your number four different from what happened in Taiwan a few days ago?
while I was dreaming number 4 I thought "its like cyanide gas!" it happened during the afternoon as families were all scattered throughout a large grassy meadow having their picnics and getting ready for the show. I think it isn't the same event. there was no music. there was no water.
I will definitely post anything I get that could link to this.

be safe, travelers.

my dad, who shares a similar gift as mine, just told me he has a feeling "the 5th could be a very bad day".

just saw this and thought I'd share here

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...77604.html
Thank You Still!
Yes, it has to do with plane travel. I have the feeling that I will find out more when I get closer to that date.

On a personal level, I do know that one day while I am there, I will be going out to a ranch in the middle of nowhere NM. That was given to me as a "you must go there" statement. The person I am going to visit is someone I have known for 20+ years. When we recently reconnected, I told her where I wanted to go and she said "yes, I know, I have a very strong need to go there also, we must go there."

Also, I am having flashbacks of a dream I had a while back about a military training exercise.

I had to come back and edit my post. I just read the post, "A hunting We Will Go" that Eagle 1 just wrote. When I read the sentence "Incubation for Proj Independence Day: I will dream about the biggest headline that will happen from July 4th to July 6th, 2015", my immediate response was a deep sorrow. It felt like a "this can't be happening" type of sorrow. This is so frustrating, feeling this and not knowing what it could be. For myself, my past experience has been that I get these "premonition feelings" to prepare me so I can be of sound mind and not be in shock. I do pray that it will not come to be.
Thanks Julie!
This isn't what what you saw Still was it? Washington wildfire caused a threat of an ammonia leak.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/29/us/washing...index.html
that doesn't feel right either TB9. it felt like they had weather modified, cloud seeded, with poison. they who? TPTB maybe? blamed on terrorists - isis - maybe?
Still, I am wondering if the gas, "like cyanide?" can cause explosion/fireworks. I know that during a quake the gas lines in the area can cause "fireworks." But...what did you see raining down on folks? Being rhetorical, I know you don't yet know.

I probably have quaking on my mind strongly because the moon is almost full. I sure am wanting to look at the quake map more often than usual. Has any reader had a quake dream in the last very few days?