Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not the shooter
Black woman in her fifties wearing a white jacket and white paints with short black kinky hair is walking a 25lb gold dog. She is walking in the day time on the side walk with a chain on her dog. My body or mind is in a house that is located on a corner, the house is of the ground and stairs are made out of concrete, may be 6 or 7 steps up to the door of the house, I do not believe that is the front door because the door opens up to a bed room. The room has two sets of windows on one wall and I am look out the window and I see her walking by, at that time her dog gets away from her and runs up the stairs and pushes open the door and enters the room, the dog runs through the bed room and enters a bathroom where there is a larger back dog female. I do not know why the black dog is in the bathroom could be hiding. The smaller gold dog begins to not fight with the other dog but both of them become intertwined with each other. The black woman enter the home and see her dog kind of locked in with the other dog, but the dogs are not really fighting or biting each other. She tries to pull them apart but can"t, some how I am there now trying to help separate the two dogs, and we are able to pull them apart. I now starting talking with the woman and she said that she noticed a bullet hole through the wall and said that it went through the face of a man who may have been sleeping on his bed. I asked her if she was scared and she said no that she had a gun and she showed me her gun. The gun was a five shot revolver with the hand grips broken; the gun looked like it was in bad shape. I opened up the gun and it had no bullets in it and I asked her why she has it? She said the gun did not work but she has it to intimidate any one who threatens her, just for show. The woman takes her dog and leaves the home. I did not see the man she was talking about but I believe that there was a shooting at that home and one shot went through the wall from the out side and hit the man in the face as he was sleeping. The black woman with the gold dog is not the shooter.
When I woke up from this dream a funny thing is that a song is playing in my head.
A song from Billy Joel, the tune keep repeating it self in my head. I believe the words are "we got to get out of this town but with no place to go." I will look it up on the internet, I am not a Billy Joel fan but I have heard his music before.