Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Doorway
May 31, 2011. 2:00 A.M. I was dreaming that I was in a room and there was a doorway with two doors connected, like a french door. In the middle of those doors was a pattern very similar to the pound sign but more complex. I stood there looking at the door and realized it was the Kalachakra Mandala that I have seen in earlier experiences. I could see there was something on the other side and decided to push the door open, there was nothing but darkness. Then suddenly there was a very blackish-blue looking creature that flew into my face and it had intense red eyes. I thought it was a bat, from it I could hear a pattern of high pitched noises like a staccato in my ears that went on for several seconds. I jumped up in bed and mentioned that I was seeing things and I was awake. I tried to fall back asleep and closed my eyes and all I could see were geometric patterns and symbols everywhere. With my eyes closed, I turned and could see the door but I was now on the other side.
The door was encased in the side of a mountain covered with stones, ferns and beautiful green moss. It was quite beautiful.
Then I looked up into the sky and I saw many things flying in the ether and individually they appeared in front of me. There was an owl flying and cubes many cubes within cubes, a string spheres as if they were pearls came flying at me. They were gold, white and luminous, they were surrounding what I thought was the earth. There were blank monolithic slabs of stone expanding out of themselves flying towards me. Then there were slabs of stones flying towards me with writing in an ancient language. There was a symbol very similar to what the Star Trek crew wore on their uniforms that look like a galaxy being pierced by a single sideways chevron. I could see two intersecting symbols like pyramids or V's. I could see the patterns of the Kalachakra Mandala floating in the ether.
I saw a large pyramid with a very narrow tall pyramid, like an obelisk, descending onto the larger pyramid. The narrow pyramid had a very large eye in it. It attached to the larger base pyramid, then it turned to a gold white resonating color as the smaller pyramid disappeared into it. Then all three of the Giza Pyramids started to glow a gold white vibrational energy emanated from them. Then I saw a clock type pattern floating in the ether and it was turning very fast. All of the pyramids of the earth appeared before me, the pyramids of South America, Mexico, Indonesia, Egypt all of them around the world and they were all resonating and vibrating with each other.
I was then standing in the center of a chamber that had twelve sections like a clock. There were twelve beings on the outer perimeter.. sitting on stone thrones. Looking like Pharaohs, I could see patterns of horizontal stripes above their heads much like the head dresses of the Egyptians, yet they were all different. What was most powerful was standing behind them there were beings in the thousands and on their chests were the patterns of the Kalachakra Mandala very cube like patterns, they were gold, purple, blues and white. But not on all of the beings.
All of these beings started walking into the center of the circle…
into the center point of light where I could see a very bright white blue light, it looked like a star, but also as if it were an angel with wings simultaneously pointed up and down. The being of light was brilliant and the golds and blues and white lights were amazing. It made me think of a very bright star floating right in front of you. Thousands upon thousands of beings coming together all walking into one point of light.