Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Men in One
I had this dream early May of 1992. In it I was standing outside at my Grandparent's house and it was almost dark. The sky was gray as if it was about to storm and the wind was warm and blowing. Suddenly, a coroner wagon pulled into the neighbor's yard and the coroner got out and asked my Grandfather to help in removal of the body, to which he did. I thought that the husband of my Grandfather's double first cousin had died and they removed him on a gurney under a white sheet. Well, when they walked past me...his hand fell out from under the sheet. Next, it was later and dark outside. I thought I was in my Grandparent's house and I was sitting at the table and looking out the sliding glass door. Then, I saw the man who had died earlier walk slowly up the driveway with his wife behind him. They came inside and his wife was so happy to have him back that she kept saying, "Oh look! He is back!" Then, she touched his forehead and looked around in fear...and ran out the door. Then my family said, "Oh dear Lord, no!" However, the man paid them no heed...he looked at me and walked towards me. Then I noticed that it wasn't really who I thought it was but a different man. He wore black rimmed glasses and a brown flannel shirt with pants. I woke up freaked out over the dream. Later that same month the man who I thought was dead...actually died in real life! Next, in Sept. that year, my Aunt's Dad died and when I we to look at him in the casket...he had black rimmed glasses and a brown flannel shirt with pants!!!! I left the funeral home white as a sheet. I instantly thought of the dream.