Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prime Minister Harper in the after life
I had this dream about 2-3 months ago, November 2010. more like a waking dream, entering the spirit realm, but dark raincloud colored fog, and then PM Stephen Harper, is approaching me. He has a 5 day beard growth, and is very ashen faced, like he's in shadow, and comes up to me with a very grave expression on his face. He turns away and starts moving away from me, and I put my fist on my hip, and say, "Mister Harper!" like you would scold a puppy for peeing on the floor, he pauses, glances back at me and continues moving away.
That was the dream, but I could qualify it by saying that I've been researching the GFC, and I'm very excited about the new dejure government with President Tim Turner. and I have been watching the corruption very closely, not long after having this dream the Canadian gov. rammed bill C-36 thru the house, which effectively nullifies public freedoms, by allowing consumer product inspectors to enter your property and confiscate anything they deem as a potential danger.
This leads me to suspect that maybe Canada's PM is a clone, or heavily brainwashed at the very least, allowing the continued march toward a total facist state of North America.
Was he trying to warn me? Did he want me to do something about it? haha!

Messages In This Thread
Prime Minister Harper in the after life - by Paul - 01-23-2011, 06:53 AM