Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Flag Bomb on an Aircraft Carrier?
I has this dreamaround April 30th.I was on an american aircraft carrier in the control tower somewherein an ocean. Parked right next to us was another aircraft carrier and I had a feeling that this was the Germans. I saw someone in the control tower with aridiculouslyhuge pair of yellowbinoculars starring right at us. Then I turned toa guy next to me and he had a pair of yellow binoculars just like them butnot as big and was looking through them backwards. Then I herd somone yell "INCOMMING"". I look to my right, where the runwaystarts,and I see what looks like a fighter approaching. As this "plane" comes in I see that it's landing and then I can see that it's not a plane it's a bomb with a landing gear attached to it. I sense that its an americian bomb.It lands and traveles down the runway infront of me to the end of the ship. Right then there was this huge explosion and all I could see for a split second was a large fireballwith some black smoke as is explodes. When the shock wave reaches me everything goes black and the dream ends.

Messages In This Thread
False Flag Bomb on an Aircraft Carrier? - by Fixitallguy - 05-16-2014, 07:57 PM