Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread)
(10-01-2014, 09:48 PM)rebeccaS Wrote: Hi Nanny,

Yes, please add your interpretation.  There is no "one" way of interpreting a dream and what you see/feel/intuit will help with the overall.

I see it this way.  Imagine a sphere.  On that sphere a shape is drawn.  Now put 10 people in front of the shape on the sphere.  Of course they won't all fit and will have to be placed at varying angles around the shape.  Now ask them to describe the shape.  You will get different descriptions that are based on each persons perspective in relation to where they view the sphere.  No one description is complete but each one adds depth to the whole.

When we share our ideas and thoughts we are helping create a larger picture.  No one of us could do this alone.  

Your experience with seeing something when you think you are awake but it is not there when you fully awaken and look, I know this well.  I too get out of bed looking for it.  Mine is almost always a person.  I have scared my husband silly MANY times  Big Grin   Your experience is interesting because you are seeing the same object.  

I think spider came up in a DreamBot awhile ago and there was some discussion about it but I can't remember enough to help you.  

Balsa,  I have not read this yet. I had originally intended to post my own thoughts but really couldn't get them together enough.  

One thing I will say though, and it's something that has frightened me on a personal level.  When I read the dream I was torn and really unhappy with the dreamer to have kept questioning the validity of "god's" identity.  I kept thinking "geez get a grip!  Every time you ask or pray the same person appears.  It must be the right guy!"  But then I read your first interpretation and it made me think that I could be one of those people that would buy into such promises.  Especially the more a "false prophet" were to speak, maybe I could be hoodwinked too.  Ugh!  Anyway, thanks for opening my eyes.  It is much appreciated.  Looking forward to reading the rest.

I agree with what you said entirely, and I would very much like to see other interpretations.
Maybe I should change my name to "Windbag."  So yes, please do post.

I too have been thinking about Nannys' post. Spiders are significant creatures. In the dream itself they become key players.
I tend to think that very few things in dreams are meaningless, and this is only partly addressing what Nanny has brought
forward.  Our bodies are designed to act in this environment in such a way that a majority of the information contained around is
never seen. We only see at about 32 frames per second, which is why a series of still images can be made to appear to us as moving
images. There is no reason to suppose that some people are not more blessed in sight than others are in other physical abilities or traits.
The "Official View" says otherwise, as indeed mind control is the only thing which is keeping humans locked under the jackboots of soul
crushing monsters pretending to be looking out for our best interests.

They probably got some people who are so mind controlled that they are considering driving to Dallas in order to "self vaccinate."  Rolleyes  

Learning to think for your own self, instead of allowing the "Official, Certified, Club Members" to do the thinking is what this is all about.

I'm fairly happy with the first part, not so much the second. I may have missed the mark with trans-humanism, even though I know this in the works and I see the message being marketed. Maybe this storm involves what we are entering right now. The whole Ebola business stinks to high heaven. This reminds me so much of the intentional mass murder via the aids virus, but in that case they did nothing, and despite millions of deaths not a single person went to jail for not fulfilling their duties and trusts as public servants. Which isn't the case in Europe or other nations where a firing squad was the solution for incompetence and willful neglect.

So please, whatever anyone can put in will be helpful.
I tend to work from the idea expressed below.

My own premise is that human existence stems from a mass consciousness exterior to the body. This mass consciousness is accessible because this is where the mind itself flows from. This implies that there is, in fact, a connection to another realm though the physical body: A very ancient idea of course.

Dreams can then be described as flowing from an endless ocean, and it is an ocean which is endless because it is set in time. The ocean that human thought exists in is time itself. Our own personal identities arise out of this same ocean in time. That is to say, bluntly, that our mental consciousness flows from this unknown and unseen ocean of time in which all of humanity exists. All knowledge and wisdom is contained in this ocean as time is the repository of all knowledge and experience. It is therefore the entire warehouse of the totality of life itself. This basic idea has formed the foundation for human thinking from the earliest stories. Humanity knows the truth of it’s origins in this sense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread) - by Balsa - 10-01-2014, 11:09 PM