Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral projection
(01-04-2016, 06:06 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks DLP! I've never made it past the "I'm ready, I'm gonna do it, yup, I'm gonna do it...oh crap. Not gonna do it tonight..."

Any words of advice on how to separate calmly (hahaha) and cleanly?

Part of my training was learning how to disconnect a person's energetic body from the physical body, as part of a death rite. We learned to do this by working on each other. Most of the people tended to float around inside the room, watching what went on, but others zipped out into the univers(That was me. I never hung around). I asked one of my teachers if she had ever had someone not come back. She gave me a stern look and informed me that not coming back wasn't an option(She also added that if she had to come after me and drag me back, she wouldn't be very happy with me. She was a formidable woman so I made damned sure I came back. Big Grin ).

I think part of the fear people have of traveling is that they won't be able to get back to their body. That maybe they'll get lost and not be able to figure out how to get back. Understand that when you travel, you're still attached to your body by an energetic cord(I see mine as a silver cord) and that cord will remain attached until the time comes for you to leave the body behind permanently(AKA: "Die"). Also understand that it's fear that's keeping you glued into your body. Work with that. Sit with it and see what it has to teach you. Talk about it with your team(Even if you can't hear them, they can hear you). When you're ready to try, ask them to help you and to stay with you the whole time. Seriously, they won't lose you. And have the confidence that you WILL make it back because anything else isn't an option. Then go visit the black hole at the center of the universe. That's always a cool sight. Or the moon. The view of Earth from the moon is awesome.

It's hard for me to describe how to do this. For me, it just comes naturally and I do it without even thinking most of the time. I think part of it has to do with I know I will always come back to my body. If something were to happen, I know I can yell for help from my team and they'll help me get home(along with stern lectures about being more cautious in the future. Big Grin) .

Beyond that, I really have nuttin'. Sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Astral projection - by Redtailhawk1 - 12-28-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Astral projection - by Cassandra - 12-29-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Eagle1 - 12-29-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Goldengirl - 12-29-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Astral projection - by Redtailhawk1 - 12-29-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Astral projection - by ThePaladin - 12-30-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Goldengirl - 01-04-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Astral projection - by ThePaladin - 01-05-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Goldengirl - 01-05-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Astral projection - by ThePaladin - 01-09-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Goldengirl - 01-09-2016, 09:42 AM