Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard
Dream 1, I take from it: Warnings are ample, and for the most-part, are in place. Many are dying and the warnings did not serve them for whatever reason. The leadership seems mandated to let the warnings be given, but to prevent interruption to 'business-as-usual', they really hope they can hide both the warnings and the workers, so it doesn't impact their own business. (kinda where we are now in the world).

Dream 2, I get that it is repetition of the 1st. That you are trying to tell a story (a parable, possibly) that would convey news or warning, but the 'family' (or average person) is too wrapped up in their own doings, and as a result, they ignore the words you have to give them. Simultaneously, your boyfriend (peer) thinks that the key to attention on topic is vanity (think mainstream media or hollywood), and that the better you look, the more believable you are.

I do, personally, see these as linked dreams (my personal opinion).

No one is listening, and you saw it and the related frustrations that are caused by it (as well as the mortality).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard - by Skeetersaurus - 04-17-2016, 10:10 AM