Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Botruns? Dreams? for *2* Elite planes crashing today~ OMEN??
I sure hope the pain goes away and you feel much better very soon. Everything takes effort with Chronic fatigue. I've lived with it for years. Am going to figure it out, yet. I think it's my adrenals. I suspect adrenal fatigue which I likely caused with the phamaceutical amphetamine that I took in the seventies, losing way-over a hundred pounds.

Then, once off of them I drank caffeine all day for a couple of decades. My research suggests that we use-up our cortisol, and if that isn't it, it's that we damage our adrenals' ability to make cortisol. I have low, not high blood pressure.

I don't have much pain except from lifting weights for years and got sloppy the last decade. My rotator cuffs talk to me and keep me humble but thank God the aren't so bad that I can't defend myself successfully.

Today I am fine except for a bad night's sleep. Am counting my blessings, and in a great mood. Tons wrong in the nation and world but not letting anything get to me. (Had a ton of practice at this with my inlaws.) Yes! me too, on the not remembering most of my dreams. I wrote about it here just today,

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...lly?page=5

That link is one where a few of us here have discussed this issue in detail of how to remember our dreams, or more of them.

I'm gonna have you in my prayers and good wishes. Please know my welcome mat is always out, as is my Private message welcome mat.

Bless you sincerely~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Botruns? Dreams? for *2* Elite planes crashing today~ OMEN?? - by Nanny - 06-02-2016, 07:45 PM