Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeline distortion?
So I do not know where to turn as I do not really talk about issues like this with many, as it pushed friends away in the past - as well as family. Anyway, centering around cern, I came across topics, discussing changes within our timeline that have altered the past that we know. Known as the Mandela effect, it is when large groups of people remember history as being different than it appears. Part of that would be say the berenstein bears are now the berenstain bears. Depends adult diapers are now Depend. I was never any good at geography and so what appears to be countries that are out of place.

Anyway, I have no idea what is going on as it makes me feel crazy. Some have suggested it is cern and they have pushed the entire planet through a worm hole and we are in a different time line. I wonder with all the subliminal messaging poop on you tube, if it is possible to take enough people "within themselves" to alter reality. Don't really want to get into any debates as to wether one can do so, as I believe ones mind could do so (have seen it happen and thought it happened within the work this site had done).

Anyway, I "sinned" and got so far off the mark and am trying to return to shooting and hitting the mark. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Timeline distortion? - by Sunatta - 06-05-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Timeline distortion? - by Eagle1 - 06-05-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Timeline distortion? - by Sunatta - 06-05-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Timeline distortion? - by Sunatta - 06-08-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Timeline distortion? - by esholars - 06-08-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Timeline distortion? - by *AD - 06-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Timeline distortion? - by ybul0229 - 06-13-2016, 08:12 AM