Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Año DreamBot2
Wow! Numbers 1 & 2 are about red and blue. Not a coincidence. This is about the likely-hellish year 2015. Red and blue representing the conservative and liberal party.

1. Yes, red won power again & the point feeling may be the feeling of having won will set-in when the conserv. party is seated without a false flag to prevent them. Or....could red possibly stand for communists even from thousands of miles away that hate conservative party for it's principle?? Hope not.

2. "Few big say leave blue" sure, a few power-brokers in the NWO agree to do anything necessary to prevent red from taking power. "leave blue" cuz the end justifies the means, to radicals.

3. "help front" could be very bad in light of what I feel about 1. and 2. Front's an old radical term, sorry if the younger readers don't get this. "They" stand together in a militant way, covertly in their transformation.

4. This one can be bugger to get, yet it's speaking of seeing things that in the past have been covert instead of overt.

5. I look forward to reading what others got from this one. In my simple/sincere heart I want! to think this is a major city starting to feed more folks, sadly will be because we'll have even more needy after some emergency.

6. Payback for some group but bummer? more than one event from them.

7. Obviously part of 6. But, good or evil turning the tables??

8. "brown town?" obvious without racism that this may be a town predominantly from south of the border, hmmm..women controlling/working an area. What is this?

12. Wow, this one can be more than one thing, for sure! Lots of TBI/Traumatic Brain injury from the recent wars. But then could symbolize so much PTSD, too and only. Also, military has historically been experimented on, so good grief ponder this some more.

16. Yes, when SHTF our world as we know it will change very quickly.

17. It happened right after Hurricane Katrina so this isn't a surprise.

19. Wow, you that understand spot price, etc....what is this warning about gold? "escape gold?" No, it's always held its value, but....little that I studied economics...yikes.

20. and 21. whoa! war in the heavens as well as here on earth?!

22. Australia has a concert tragedy coming, it sounds like. (Or, some of this is metaphoric and I clearly have not made any progress in knowing when things in bot runs may be metaphoric, or not)

23. Bleep and bleep from me! I do not like this one at all. China has got to think it owns part of our nation even now, having propped-up our currency much of the time since '08. Have they been promised part of our nation in-secrecy?!

25. Whoa! I'm slammed for time and obviously coming back to some of these! This one is a very big one. "steel president" then "nazi" later...guess who celebrates this holiday season in Hawaii. But, what?? about Texas? do the terms in each line yes, or most-likely go together?? but they don't HAVE to, do they? yeah, first five days of 2015 this someone....is supposed to still be in Hawaii. Hmm....

So, God-forbid was that indeed hawaii pointed at, in the previous warnings? and was wave indeed, at least part of the time, for tsunami? cuz I tell ya, it all fits but yeah, with some mystery involved to its meaning.

26. oh no, is July when we get a currency devaluation?? and even maybe move to digital currency, only?!

27. what?! Austin.......

28. Uh oh.....Nazi earlier and now Hitler analogy, ahem. This, too is HUGE.

30. oh mannn, bummer....a mass coming across border? which is way beyond the hundreds of thousands that have already illegally come, and with help from DC??

This Project Ano, in my humble opinion was a HUGE SUCCESS! Y'all knocked it out of the proverbial ballpark. This is a shemita year and I see much reality in this run. I wish a lot of it was surprising but it isn't for anyone with discernment, awareness and eyes wide open.

The words in 1. and 2., are they there at the top because they were the biggest surgers in this whole project? If so...makes perfect sense why red and blue are at the top and were our nation is changing from one to the other at the near-start of the year.

Messages In This Thread
Project Año DreamBot2 - by Eagle1 - 12-17-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by Nanny - 12-17-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by Nanny - 12-17-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by Eagle1 - 12-17-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by Nanny - 12-17-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by ThePaladin - 12-18-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by Eagle1 - 12-18-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by ThePaladin - 12-18-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by siyotanka - 12-18-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by Eagle1 - 12-18-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Project Año DreamBot2 - by Nanny - 12-18-2014, 11:14 PM