Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/2/15 Egypt Virus and International Peace
Let's figure out what the bleachers are, and if they signify sitting and watching instead of participating, then good.....because IMO I found who Edward is, and it's Snowden! Here is his headline and it's a biggee.
He's been on the bleachers awhile, sitting back in Russia, but is coming out swinging again. I pray for his safety.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...awyer.html

Life's dang busy and I'm not asking this for attention...but will someone, one or two of you give me feedback on this, being yes, or no, a hit? I've got maybe three other threads here somewhere, if not five where I am not sure if the headlines I posted are hits and I must need listerine cuz I've not heard yea or nay from anyone. Wink

It is possible.....dunno how likely, that Group 2 here is about Edward Snoweden, also. IF....and I think only if....he is going to claim that he destroyed all of the data that he had. It's been made clear that he gave info. to others in case anything terrible happens to him, but he may claim that he has no more data with him in Russia. Is that a "trick?" or is it a trick about current admin welcoming him home to a supposed-fair trial?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/2/15 Egypt Virus and International Peace - by Nanny - 03-03-2015, 01:22 PM