Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teeth. A HORRIBLE answer as to why this word has been re-appearing
I think children are targets of adult abuse all the way around from top 1% to bottom (CPS/SPA) child protective services/agency.
here is a alleged movement with 'teeth' against these abusers-->
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1216573
"Anonymous is targeting Child Protective Services for what they are calling the "legal kidnapping" or "legal abduction" and exploitation of children for incentives offered by the United States government." and so on. Where are children safe these days?

As for dentists pulling teeth- if I may put this into perspective a wee bit-
Working in surgery, we had scheduled days of children marching through OR room A to be anesthetized (traumatic for a kid) in order to get variable amounts of teeth pulled- sometimes it looked like a whole mouthful. Many of these kids were from low income homes or immigrants, with poor oral hygiene to the extent that the extractions were necessary. I didn't even like to be the nurse putting the IV lines into their wee little hands! I made someone else do it.
In other words, this happens all the time and isn't always by the boogeydentist.
It just seems that way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teeth. A HORRIBLE answer as to why this word has been re-appearing - by *AD - 05-22-2015, 12:13 AM