Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White room
Okay, back to this dream again, if I may...
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...hite_rooms

I've been lamenting this dial-up keeping from getting here in a timely manner... one of these days this little mountain will catch up with the 21st century... probably around the 22nd one. LOL!!!

Actually though, maybe not getting to write this sooner has only reinforced my feelings about this dream. I don't watch a lot of mainstream TV news but I've watched some over the past few days and I have that "pit of the gut" feeling about so much of what I'm seeing... hindsight is 20-20 as we all know, especially where dreams are concerned.

It's interesting to see how someone else sees the description of a dream which opens facets of t we may not see ourselves. Dream weaver, you saw things in my dream that I never would have connected. I tried to get to your links, I was able to see one of them and I am not sure about the correlation to the white room dream but I find what you saw there very intriguing!

Here's what I am seeing unfolding. . . if anyone agrees or disagrees please share it with me as there seems to be many facets and I am interested in them all. Since I rarely watch TV news, I could have easily missed all this, by chance or design, I saw enough to see a few pieces of the puzzle come into focus, at least to me.
Again with the hindsight, very unscientific for such a study as ours, but. . .

The building I described as being similar to adobe. . . to me (as a far north dweller) means desert or south or southwest. It seemed like an institution of some kind, now I can easily see a hospital and I was definitely in a foyer-entrance type of area. Now that is looking very much (to me) that it could represent to my mind, a hospital in Dallas. Walking on the ledge and looking down in the depths of that stairwell leading into darkness and the extreme fear. . . what isn't being told, what is being hidden, great danger, unknown factors. When I get off the ledge the woman helps me place the urns with the plants (vessels, dream as a vessel containing. . . ?) on the ledge to warn others. Now the obvious, of course the "stricken" is the one with Ebola. I'm uneasy about the situation. . .

People need help but the conveyance is unreliable and is off and running in a misleading manor (the media?) The building, an apartment building. "the stricken" shouldn't have been there. (The Ebola victim was places and home, where he never should have been. Oh, and if I heard the bits of news right, he had transported a victim, a possible correlation to the old van.) Inside the building are many doors (possible effects and connections still unknown). The apartment I was let into (by a blonde, tall "Nordic" guide?) was all glossy white (primitive, old fashioned health facility?) All the areas had numbers (patient/victim numbers?)
The number over the sink had the (downward facing) dagger drawn on it (mortal danger, tarot spade/air dagger reversed means confusion and lack of clarity, chaos or deception, placed over the tiny sink. . . like in an airplane or possibly a warning to pay attention to basic hygeine or a warning that basic washing as a preventative is a deception and doesn't help) The bed is empty, the stricken is not where they are supposed to be. . .
That leaves me wondering why the empty bed is #17. The present Ebola patient is being called #0. Possibly there might be 17 people he came in contact with or he's actually #17 and we haven't heard about the previous ones or. . .

Okay. . . that's the rather long nutshell version and the more I think, the more I find correlating details.

Thoughts from any of you?

Messages In This Thread
White room - by Rae22 - 10-06-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: White room - by Rae22 - 10-07-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: White room - by ParadiseReturn - 10-10-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: White room - by Rae22 - 10-14-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: White room - by Balsa - 10-12-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: White room - by *AD - 10-12-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: White room - by Balsa - 10-12-2014, 05:15 PM