Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe animals have souls? I've wondered a lot lately about this~
Julie, your entire post is wonderful, and this "I ask to dream about heaven and end up dreaming about my dog." gives me great hope! Wow...what a blessing. It's like an answer/proof because you ask to dream Heaven and look what the dream is!

DLP, that's also great hope that you see your cats, thank you! (thanks to both of you)
One of the things standing-out at me of a day that's a blur in ways (yesterday) is that of all her suffering, her walking so much and I knew she was trying to feel and be normal is that...
in the last hour of life she got more still, coming up beside me like old times. She sniffed my feet and then hands each, slowly. She stayed with me for me to talk to her of Jesus/my personal beliefs and how the suffering was soon over, with lots of petting.

This reminded me of when our relatives have died and near the last, be it days or last hour, they've made an improvement and we communicated before they "zoned out" that final time. Spirit really does gift us these things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you believe animals have souls? I've wondered a lot lately about this~ - by Nanny - 05-15-2015, 05:32 PM