Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Label me if you must, but my intent to share here comes from a friendly and caring place. I admire and honor the people and works of the NDC and especially think of the great potential for projects like Paradigm 3.

Though I am no longer centered in the 'dream stream', I still wish to be kept up to date on what is happening here. My focus of late is to enter stillness, aim towards no thing, desire or state, but allowing, and the information will enter undistilled. This is a gift to our species.

This particular Red Alert is of interest to me, but I believe I can reliably tell you there will be no second coming or sky theater to that effect. Much deeper issues are at hand.

Please refer to the Allies of Humanity briefings, and of course, the state of the ice in the arctic. I will say no more, but that this is a great offering to anyone interested in going even further to find exceptionally viable data. From a little outside the relatively safe confines of 'hard' data.

Incidentally, Shiva is an Indian asexual diety whose purpose is to destroy illusion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by chromalyn - 05-19-2015, 08:08 AM