Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD
I haven't yet read this entire thread, but I think I know the general question here, and get this:

IT'S EXACTLY SOMETHING i WAS PONDERING LAST NIGHT!

I think what I am going to do is overhaul the whole COME TRUE aspect of our forum. Since those dreams & linguistics that come true should invariably be discussed inside the thread, I was thinking of doing one of two things (although both of these are currently low on my priority list):

1. When a dream comes true, we'll talk about it in the thread where the actual dream was. When it does come true with documentation and an informal score, I then can either copy or move the thread over into a new sub-forum, probably called "These Came True" or something like that.

and/or

2. In the discussion thread, when the dream comes true, we provide the documentation links AND we attach a special TAG, something like #CAME TRUE#.   That way, someone can go into search and search for #CAME TRUE# and all the results would be all the things that have come true in whatever forum you selected during the search. So, you could just search for dreams that came true or just bot runs that came true, or just Proj Ano predicitons that came true, or all the above, and so on.

Personally, I think I like option 2. Obviously, we'd have to be creative on those dreams that came true that are still in the Dreambase. HOWEVER, if you already have a trophy case established, just go ahead and reply to your own thread and say that your dream from the old dreambase came true. Please copy THE ENTIRE dream because there's no telling if and when that old dreambase is going to no longer work.

Messages In This Thread
DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD - by *AD - 05-22-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD - by Eagle1 - 05-22-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD - by Sherriann - 05-22-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD - by Eagle1 - 05-22-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD - by still - 05-22-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD - by *AD - 05-22-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: DREAMS COME TRUE THREAD - by Windy - 06-08-2016, 03:16 PM