Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/13/14 Perception Shrinking, Mixed Journey CONFIRMS P2 MISSION!
Specifically
vividly
dread

These are the flavors of NADW's dreams and posts of late. There's also a certain level of dread in the descriptions of dreams lately.
Some specific dreams that come to mind are:

hanspc "The Collector"
NADW: "CIA Grapevine-Who is in control"; "Sane or Insane"; "Fear in the Dark Waters"

Even other dreams that, on the surface, do not seem to be dark leave me with a dark, concerned feeling.

Something I was thinking about today. I was riding my bike and struggling up a hill. I kept repeating to myself "this is a mind game" because I believe that the mind gives up way before the body does. This got me to thinking about some of the dreams I've read lately and how it seems like something is playing mind games with the dreamers. NADW saw Chris as the enemy and Sherriann woke saying Chris's name after dreaming "the Hunter." It's like fear is trying to take root. Fear messes with perception; changes and distorts it. I don't know, for me, it's all about perception. That's the key word out of this run. See below:

Something else too, looking at the grouping of words in the first set. Perception can potentially cause drowning confusion and paralysis waylaying or changing the journey.

I don't know if this is making sense. Lol, half the time I don't know if what I'm saying is making sense!

Terrorist invisible = that which is labelled a terrorist act may not be so cut and dried. The hand of the terrorist may not be readily visible because it may not exist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/13/14 Perception Shrinking, Mixed Journey CONFIRMS P2 MISSION! - by rebeccaS - 10-13-2014, 09:14 PM