Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fingernails Decaying in Alabama
I found myself in Alabama for whatever reason. I never go to Alabama, haven't read or seen anything about Alabama recently. I was at a weird historical site, where they were selling tours and memberships. I was in a complicated discussion with someone about my old membership. I didn't remember ever being a member, but she convinced me that I had emailed with a pseudo-cancellation request. I just went along with it. It didn't cost me anything nor did it save me anything. In the end, I was again a member, but only for the movie portion.

All movies run on Thursdays, and sometimes Tuesdays. It was Tuesday in the dream (although its really Saturday morning in real life), and so I remember calculating the trip to realize that we had to delay our departure until Thursday night, and that would get us home by Sunday night.

Then, as I was watching the movie reel ads, I looked down at my fingernails. The left hand was completely normal, but the right hand nails were decaying. All five of them were dark gray, very soft, and decaying away at varying levels. I wasn't sad or scared for some reason. I was just thinking about what the cause would be. I thought that I just needed to figure out the cause, and then I could repair or halt the decay. Dream ends.

Notes:
Day residue could be the cancellation request I had for an Amazon order. Not sure why Alabama was so prominent in the dream. Not sure about my fingernails either as they currently look very normal and healthy.

Messages In This Thread
Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by Eagle1 - 07-18-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by esholars - 07-18-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by Eagle1 - 07-18-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by esholars - 07-19-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by Eagle1 - 07-19-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by esholars - 07-19-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by Eagle1 - 07-22-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Fingernails Decaying in Alabama - by Eagle1 - 08-07-2015, 08:02 AM