Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 11.7.2015 Me & God Song Dream and Vision Pictures
Dreamed of the song, Me & God by Josh Turner. I woke during the night, went back to sleep and dreamed again of singing the song. Here is a link to the song on Youtube if anyone wants to hear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bqf87Brq1Q

After I woke I let in the cat and went back to bed, closed my eyes wanting to remember more about what I dreamed. While I was doing that I started seeing what looked like videos in this order:

1. I am looking at a young boy about 12 yoa, long brown hair, Caucasian features, in excellent health, wearing what looked like brown animal skin. The shirt was sleeveless, attached at the left shoulder only, with the right shoulder exposed. I am assuming it’s a shirt, however I cannot see below his waist. He was holding a spear with stone tip. He is walking on what looked like boulders looking for flint to make tools and weapons.

2. I see a man being carried on a litter. There may be more than one person. In the background I see palm trees, lots of green plants and a pyramid. I focus in on the man. He is elderly, wearing a crown, white and a deep navy or black color. The word conifer comes to me when I am looking at this scene. This is a link to what the crown looked like except for the color. These are white and red. What I saw was white with a deep navy or black where the red is showing on these. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crow...ORM=IQFRBA

3. A planet that is exploding from the inside out. Then I heard the word Neutron.

4. A Pope wearing a white robe and small white skull cap. He is smiling and waving to a large crowd of people.

5. A statue of Columbus.

6. An Astronaut walking on the Moon.

Afterthoughts: None of this is day residue.

Messages In This Thread
2015 11.7.2015 Me & God Song Dream and Vision Pictures - by Cassandra - 11-07-2015, 10:29 AM