Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/29/15 The Government's Economic Mess!
Trending: economic government tons mess needs among wars shower alright november basically mom pond farm 2015 purpose month son damn horrible smile club across storm party gym miss sister trash typical star travel steps impression lived placed somewhere arguing hang container
Waning: related boyfriend came pain had chocolate gel sick sign done link book death captain wed female hidden agree form child bowling wild grabbed study pulled threw strong energy blank remove anxiety slide moon drown elevator

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I’ll be honest. One of the biggest reasons for me for starting and continuing this project is to hopefully get a head’s up on when the inevitable economic collapse is going to happen.  So that’s why I spewed some coffee this morning when reading the top few words. While it doesn’t exactly discuss a collapse, it does appear to suggest an upcoming mess in the government’s finances. Not only that, but the bot correctly connects economic turmoil with wars. The US has a strange habit of starting wars right at about the time when economic problems are beginning. So, Group 1 might be a hint of us being showered in war while the government enters ‘tons of economic mess.’ Keep in mind that ‘needs among wars’ could imply that the economic mess is affecting our ability to wage war. Maybe that is what the economic mess will be about.

The question arises: What’s the probability that this lingo (Group 1) is accurately predicting what it seems to be saying? Basically we don’t have enough statistics to answer this question. We’re still in uncharted territory unfortunately. Do you want a WAG (wild-ass guess)? Well, applying the time constraints and the 10% rule, I would bet that we see some standard budget problem in Congress. Arguments over wartime funding will polarize Congress. The headlines will make a mountain out of a molehill (this is where the 10% rule comes in). They will exaggerate the mess in increase viewership. Timeframe? Probably by the end of the year. This could be why 2015 appeared in the run again.

Just in case, I'll be sure I have warm clothes, plenty of food and water, and whatever else my happy ass will need to make it through the winter.

As for the blue arrows in the picture below, I was just highlighting the water/storm meme for documentation. It is most likely day residue, after many of us have been getting doused with rain/snow.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
11/29/15 The Government's Economic Mess! - by Eagle1 - 11-29-2015, 11:17 AM