Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On suicides
Copy and pasted from Windy's thread on her EHE, here is my further response, specific to suicides often having a "frightening" experience to tell (if they are given opportunity to return) ... as you will read below, I am not implying, by any means, that all suicides go straight to hell, as many traditional religions believe; however, that is not to say, that suicide is an accepted position within the supernatural realm; suicide is, by its very definition, disruptive to whatever original intention one's life was/is to be:

This is all interesting.  I have both personal and academic experience with suicide: academic by way of reading accounts such as Fenimore and others (she overdosed on drugs, with the intent to kill herself), and personal due to my father's own suicide (he shot himself, shortly after he and my stepmother separated).  The majority of suicides who return most likely will share a "frightening" experience.  Fenimore describes being in hell, this incredibly isolated and lonely place, and all of a sudden, she heard a booming voice, and knew it was God.  God was stern and direct, "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?"  Instantly, she saw her whole life reviewed, all the challenges, and all the missed opportunities to make things better, due to her own depression and unforgiveness.  She had no answer to God; she instantly knew that she had done wrong, taking her life, shortchanging herself and others of what the original span of her life was supposed to be.  It was only when she felt another Presence with her and God, did she feel some hope again.  It was the Redeemer (Christ), who then went to the Father on her behalf and argued her case.  She knew immediately that the Father accepted Christ's judgment completely, in all things.  That was when, she knew that she would be given another chance.

My father's experience was different, and only came to me in a vision at his grave, four months after he died.  I saw him in the apartment that he had recently moved into, alone and abandoned.  (We found out later that he had ordered the gun almost a month ahead, from the moment he knew that his second marriage was falling apart.)  My father had accepted Christ in his twenties, but soon became lost in worldly pursuits, some of which he felt necessary to impress his own father.  He became an alcoholic, leading to my parents' divorce, and only settled down after his second marriage ... for a time.  Now, he was back alone, without a job, a total failure by worldly standards ... and his second wife finally said, "Enough."  (I don't fault her at all.)

In my vision, I saw him lying in his bed, alone in this apartment, the TV on in the distance.  He took the gun, quivered a little, but quickly returned to the intent he had had for at least a month.  He pressed the trigger, and the bullet came out of the gun.  That is when time slowed down in my vision, to the nanosecond.  Obviously, he was going to die; the bullet was aimed right to his temple.  As time slowed, and I could see this moment just before his soul would be leaving his body, I saw that Christ was right there in front of him.  Christ knew the pain, the loneliness, and saw my father's regret over doing this final act, which would be irreversible.  Somehow, my father remembered his earlier spiritual commitment; I could tell he looked to Christ and had to accept now whatever fate he was given.  Christ looked at my father with sympathy, and simply said:

"Rick, come home."

And that was that ... LOVE brought him home.  A love that he never felt his whole life from this world.  Only a supernatural love ... from where we all came.

Messages In This Thread
On suicides - by NH watcher - 11-29-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: On suicides - by Goldengirl - 11-29-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: On suicides - by ThePaladin - 11-29-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: On suicides - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: On suicides - by Goldengirl - 11-30-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: On suicides - by Shadewolf - 12-09-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: On suicides - by NH watcher - 11-30-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: On suicides - by Goldengirl - 12-09-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: On suicides - by NH watcher - 12-10-2015, 04:39 AM