Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/7/15 Red Alert for Terrorism: Take the Day Residue Challenge
Trending: terrorism facial direct basic interest lock forget objective tank glad elevator silent level bowling mon nice phoenix bank goes jake prediction three animal sun andrew man garden energy brown dreaming cart hair great seated rest arrive waves traveling item taking
Waning: lucidity war dream cat billy fly snakes dog bag answer station cow sky power truck wild window moon wrote castle security true outer house tons request son model spinning deleted agree unconscious happiness dragon automatic

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Terrorism, eh? Can you say day residue? Are we creating more of the same?

Alternatively, what if Group 1 has identified our first terrorist act (basically implying that all the previous terror events have been staged)? Regardless, take the day-residue challenge and tell me whether this run is indicating past events or future predictions.

One point of reference about how to rule out day residue is to pay attention to the surge score. If this is day residue, a score of 124 would be the highest recorded day residue word in dreambot history. From there, I’m wondering whether a Phoenix Bank is being threatened as part of the terrorist act.

Putting all the indicators together, I see:
Terrorism facial direct basic interest lock (lockdown is the basic interest of the people)
Nice Phoenix bank goes
Prediction three animal sun (Sun matches Phoenix)
Seated rest arrive waves traveling (could be a coastline wave, but this could also be the energy wave coming off of a terrorist’s explosion)

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
12/7/15 Red Alert for Terrorism: Take the Day Residue Challenge - by Eagle1 - 12-07-2015, 09:08 AM