Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording "just in case" per unexplained sound heard....
You've got a brainstorm over on that thread, from me. I "Luv" your report! LOL oh so loud, well you can read me there. Thanks, gal! Oh, I dig your nickanme here, of Goldengirl. I just dig that even Goldengal would rock too, well for my southern way of thinking. You're probably a golden soul. NDC sure does attract its share of such.

Julie, I am dreaming a lot lately and not remembering them. I think I need to reread Eagle1's page on suggestions to help oneself remember dreams. I awoke yesterday or this morning and all I know is that I was pleased at whatever I had just been dreaming. Nope, by the time I was on the dang toilet I had forgotten the dream. I think I forgot it walking just a few feet.

I'll be traveling in a very few months, but wonder if I will dream of it, or if I did.

(12-29-2015, 09:09 AM)Julie Wrote: At times I have heard the same thing and it was always before I went to sleep. Then I would have dreams of traveling. Nanny, please post if you do dream of traveling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recording "just in case" per unexplained sound heard.... - by Nanny - 01-10-2016, 01:36 AM