Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 2/21/16 Red Alert: Japanese Attack, Invasion, & Collapse!
"Japanese Spencer Slash Attacks Invasion Collapse" ... do not interpret this necessarily as a military invasion, certainly not a military invasion from Japan.  Japan's armed forces (since WWII) have been constitutionally mandated for defense only.  We (the United States remember) rewrote the entire Japanese constitution after WWII and forced Hirohito to sign it.  There has been talk recently of loosening that restriction, giving Japan the power to take preemptive military action, but then that is exactly what they did at Pearl Harbor.

Interesting run.  My friend in Kentucky heard in her spirit on Thanksgiving Day 2015, "Pearl Harbor, 23, 24, 25, and possibly 26."  Here we are at that time of the month, nearing February 23, 24, 25, and possibly 26.

But no, I still do not believe this refers to an actual military invasion, or at least not an invasion from Japan.  The "red ants" from Still's dream could be most any Asian country, and China has a much more powerful and lethal military, upwards of 1 million men strong.  And WWIII could erupt most any day now in the Middle East (as one of my relatives just left for a month long trip to Jordan and Israel, despite my reservations).

Quite possibly this refers to an economic invasion / collapse.  The word collapse is there.  Slash ... slash interest rates (go negative)  Attacks?  Well, destroying the US dollar would most certainly be an attack, no matter how it happened.

So then, what of this "Spencer"???  Such an odd term to be stuck at the fore after Japanese ... until a Net search just revealed that the lead analyst / vice president for Moody's rating service in Japan (who rates all Japanese banks as to their solvency); guess his name?  Raymond Spencer.  I wasn't expecting that ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/21/16 Red Alert: Japanese Attack, Invasion, & Collapse! - by NH watcher - 02-21-2016, 03:32 PM