Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
(04-08-2016, 06:18 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Aha! Now there is something I haven't read before. There are levels and nuances to all of life, so why not this as well? But not much spoken about in the books with platitudes and regurgitated steps. Gregg Braden speaks a lot about emotion driving it, and I remember times of high emotion getting the wheels turning much faster than mere wishing and dreaming.

Speaking of 'Stangs and synchronicity, on my way out of the neighborhood the other morning, what do I see, but the cobra logo on a beautiful Shelby as I'm driving to work. Never seen it before. It was black with a big red bordered stripe over the center of the car. And it was parked on the street, under the oak trees, which gave me a gripper.

But back to the subject at hand, it seems more like aligning yourself with the highest good, the old letting go and letting God, is key to this, with a good dose of strong energy. I have been trying to align my work days better this way. Out of 4 days, I was more successful yesterday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are also some caveats that aren't covered in all the "if you want it, manifest it" books(After all, if they talked about the caveats, they wouldn't sell the books, right? Wink ):

1) If your head and your heart aren't in alignment, you can want what you want until the end of time and it ain't a-gonna happen. I don't care what the books say, head and heart MUST be in alignment or the energetic vibration will simply not be there.

For example, when we put our house up for sale, I set the intention to manifest a buyer. I did a releasing ceremony to cut my emotional bond with the house and the land. Got the house all cleared, cleaned, fixed up, and staged(this is one of those instances where you can put out what you want manifested but you have to do the work)...aaaand nothing happened. Zip, zilch, nada. I couldn't figure out what went wrong so I did another releasing ceremony. And another. Still nothing. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong until a friend suggested I listen to how I talked about the house. So I did and it was quite a revelation. My head was saying "let's get this house sold" and my heart was saying "man, I love living here." See the problem? Once I did, I did a major releasing ceremony, released the land guardians and the energies I had set up as a defensive system, and let it all go. A week later, we had an offer we accepted. We closed about a month later.

2) If you have a soul contract that counters what you want to manifest, you ain't a-gonna manifest squat. The soul contract will always-ALWAYS!-take precedence. But don't despair! You can rewrite your soul contracts but-and this is an important BUT-your soul made the original contract for a purpose. Don't think you can change the contract on a whim. Don't think you SHOULD change your contract on a whim. It has to be a contract that is actually detrimental or doesn't serve your best and highest good. And you really, really, really have to pay attention to the wording.

Frankly, if you think you want to change your soul contract, don't go all lawyer-esque. You're only making things difficult and more likely you'll screw yourself over. I would also suggest that if you want to change your soul contract, you get help from someone like a shaman(a good shaman who has been called, not one who's a ceiling surfer). Changing a soul contract requires doing some healing work if you're going to do it right.

A few years ago, I decided I wanted to change a soul contract. It wasn't one that was all that detrimental and my team pointed out that it had taught me many valuable lessons. Yeah, well I was tired of learning valuable lessons and wanted stuff dropped into my lap. After much back and forth with my team, and seeing how easy it would be to set up a new contract that could seriously backfire on myself, I said screw it, keep the original. The team was satisfied and I gave up the idea of having a buff body without any effort. Big Grin

3) As has been mentioned before, watch your words. You may set the intention to manifest something but if your words don't match your intention, if your heart doesn't match your intention, ain't a-gonna happen.

For instance, if you want to manifest a comfy income or even a million dollars, but you walk around saying stuff like "life's a slog" or "it's better to be humble and poor than rich and miserable" (that was my father's favorite saying. Rolleyes ) no way in hell will you manifest that income or that lottery win. Words have power so you always need to be aware of the words you use, especially when you're trying to manifest things.

Me, I'm killer at manifesting parking spaces and green lights. You know, the important things in life. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manifestation Techniques and Successes - by ThePaladin - 04-08-2016, 02:39 PM