Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
Sunatta, thank you for writing from the heart and being this open about your journey.

Yeah, I suspect life is our classroom and we are of course sent here for, among a million details to learn to love even in the face of abuse. But then love is not requiring us to embrace the dark souls that so-to-speak stab us repeatedly. How on earth could anyone forgive repeated attacks from any one source?

Love does not require us to embrace, enable or "feel good" about anyone, but it is to not hate them. Love is the lack of bitter judgement, hate, resentment, and condescension toward the haters. We love them by denying the darkness in another to provoke or "push our buttons." We then have a powerful effect on them when it's genuine and not an act though we are unaware of this in the moment.

Bible says "in patience possess ye your soul." Yep, but even cooler is that when we are patient in terrible situations we then help others possess their souls, too. We are used to affect, sometimes even awakening others to their wrongs even though their pride at the time won't admit this.

No wonder bible says to pray for God's will. You perfectly explained why in your personal experience of praying for your friend to be healed. Personally I still pray for others' healing but somewhere in my wishes and prayers I ask for God to do it His way, etc. also.

Heck yeah you're tired of letting others walk on you. It's no sin to be firm and strong to others. Jesus turned over furniture right in a temple! For everything there's a season. We're often wrong when we are angry and yet anger can be present within us and us *not be wrong in that moment/situation.

I have no problem being corny so I share that I think of old John Wayne movies at times like this. He in those old movies had no problem knocking the crap outta someone and he didn't IMO make a fool of himself because he showed he could do it without resentment or hate. He then picked the person up off of the ground and bought them a drink, going about his day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manifestation Techniques and Successes - by Nanny - 04-10-2016, 11:06 AM