Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii economy crashes, they can't pay their electricity Bills~
I was listening to what I think was radio news and heard it announce that the state of Hawaii could not pay their electrical bills. I can't recall the wording but they made it clear that Hawaii was in deep financial trouble.

I then was sitting in a classroom type of setting with only Hollywood elite and I did not "fit in there." I was telling them that yes, indeed Hawaii was in serious financial trouble because they were in denial and arrogant about it. We knew that Hawaii's leaders had caused this.

Next, I was allowed to be in the house we sold on Oahu. I was allowed to see their bed unmade. (We left them a lot of our furniture. There was an unmade sofa bed and it had an afghan on it of hubby's, that his despicable mother had crocheted. I thought what a bummer it was that we'd accidentally left that also because it was the only or one of the very few things he had of her that was not abuse-related.

I awoke.

Comments: The dream was what I call "loud." it was very realistic in most ways and I was sorry for old friends there but not concerned or caring for the state in-general and oh yeah, remember now that I told people how thankful I was that we "got out of there" and home here to Texas.
It felt like this is really going to become a headline. No way was there day-residue that I can think of. Have been gone from there almost two months.

Messages In This Thread
Hawaii economy crashes, they can't pay their electricity Bills~ - by Nanny - 04-29-2016, 08:12 AM