Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday the 13th., & my 3 lucky eggs, LOL!
DLP, LOL man for trashy landlords and disorganized to that degree makes them even worse. Hallelujah on the countryside near San Antone. Ah, I think the blessing already started but then I did leave part of my heart there along with hundreds of beloved souls.

Dang, our "finest" that get done this way just blows my mind, per landlords. Your son and one of our sons (in-law) are both medically retired from their war theater sufferings, and yep, in Tennessee it happened to our kids. House is in a maybe now 20yr. old community, nice brick, not huge of course. Daughter took many pics of the condition it was in 3yrs. ago. She worked her rear off for days, painted and worked very hard to get the house up to just middle-class standards. Now...as time crept, or seemingly, she has gotten landlord to put in new windows, and replaced the stove and dishwasher.

But point is that the previous tenants had done the things in and they had to break to be replaced. The windows were shocking.....how on earth a house does this in so little time is beyond me, but she again, texted pics of there being even a small opening 'tween the wall and corner of window, on one. House badly settled?? Oh yeah, made it through that one winter a couple of years ago where they even hit "zero" in nighttime lows.

She and her hubby now live with their two dogs inside the house and live much cleaner than the place was handed to them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friday the 13th., & my 3 lucky eggs, LOL! - by Nanny - 05-15-2016, 02:55 PM