Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radiation/Bomb/Plane
(08-11-2016, 11:30 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks for your dream Shelly.  Did you happen to get a feeling for where you were located?

No, I did not get a sense of location at all nor did I see any markings on the jet that would have possibly indicated the airline we were boarding.

For a little bit of additional information, in my dream the steward had brown hair and appeared to be Caucasian and spoke English. He did not possess any outstanding features that I noticed or sensed. When my companion (who I got the impression was male--I never saw him because his physical position in my dream was behind me and ever so slightly to my left) told the steward that we may have been exposed to radiation I thought why does he think that? I don't remember or see how we could have been exposed to radiation. In the dream I remembered having a feeling of puzzlement/confusion when he made that statement to the steward.

I felt the bomb was definitely placed toward the front part of the plane--toward the kitchen galley area. It was a box shaped, not very big, and was positioned about three feet off the ground secured by something holding it in place on the wall.

Thanks for asking the clarifying location question. I wished I could have stayed in the dream a little longer but as soon as I sensed the device was a bomb I woke up.

Messages In This Thread
Radiation/Bomb/Plane - by Shelly - 08-11-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Radiation/Bomb/Plane - by twiceblessed9 - 08-11-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Radiation/Bomb/Plane - by Shelly - 08-11-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Radiation/Bomb/Plane - by twiceblessed9 - 08-11-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Radiation/Bomb/Plane - by Shelly - 08-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Radiation/Bomb/Plane - by ybul0229 - 08-13-2016, 12:25 PM