Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THEY'RE HERE
(11-08-2016, 02:07 AM)MTB_forums Wrote: You're title reminds me of a dream I posted when the site was done by George Ure.  I don't know that it can come up in searches anymore.  The dream was vivid enough that I can still remember it fairly well about 7 years after the fact.

In the dream, I was in my bed.  The bed had spun a bit and hit into the wall, roughly 20 feet above the floor.  Below me I could see a series of men, that were going from the wall into a closet.  In the closet, they would constantly go to something like a fishbowl; they would pull something out of the fishbowl and eat it.  Then they would move on outside the boundaries of my bedroom.

As I was in bed, I was moving lower and lower in the room, and the men were growing as I grew nearer to them.  In my mind, I thought "Ah.  I am going into their quantum reality".

Eventually my bed was down to the floor.  I was watching the men going past me.  One of them suddenly stopped; they had known I was there all along.  The man looked at me, approached right to my face, and said "We're coming".

As I recall, the men were all bald, slightly older, wearing darker garb that looked like a monks robe.  I don't recall the exact color now.

Does this remind you of "The Arcadians" in your dream?  When confronted, I knew they were malevolent, although like you I was not afraid.
THE PEOPLE IN MY DREAMS WORE BLACK LONG PANTS AND BLACK SHIRTS AND FIDORA-LIKE BLACK HATS. AS I STATED, I WAS AFRAID, BUT NOT AFRAID - I KNEW THEY WERE NOT OF GOOD INTENT. WHEN WE WENT INTO THE TUNNEL, I WAS AFRAID, BUT NOT, BECAUSE I FEEL I HAD PRACTICED FOR THAT MOMENT FOR A LONG TIME. EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS AGAIN I GET A SICK WEIRD FEELING, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THIS IS A FEELING I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE AND HOPE NOT TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN. I HAVE, HOWEVER, FELT THE FEELING OF NOT BEING SEEN BEFORE IN A DREAM. PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ME, PASSING ME, ME AFRAID, BUT THEY WALKED RIGHT PAST ME, NOT SEEING ME AS THOUGH I WAS INVISIBLE.

Messages In This Thread
THEY'RE HERE - by aletalete - 11-06-2016, 10:20 AM
RE: THEY'RE HERE - by Cassandra - 11-07-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: THEY'RE HERE - by aletalete - 11-07-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: THEY'RE HERE - by MTB_forums - 11-08-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: THEY'RE HERE - by aletalete - 11-08-2016, 02:55 PM