Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hums, Booms and other strange earth noises
Actually yes.
I was watching my daughter perform at the Tempe Performing Arts Center . I was sitting in the balcony while the band was playing . Because they were actually playing, I did not hear it very loudly. What I did remember was I heard "something" and felt my seat move a bit. I looked around for a second thinking " that was odd". I didn't hear or feel anything else and put my mind on the music again.
It wasn't that very noticeable in the Center. I grew up in Los Angeles. I would liken my reaction to stopping what you are doing to concentrate to see if an earthquake might be beginning to occur. I have heard sonic booms as well as the Space Shuttle used to land at Edwards AFB and set off sonic booms. It wasn't loud like that, but then again, I was listening to a concert so it must have been loud enough to make me hear and feel "something" while a performance was going on.
It appears to still be a mystery.
(03-03-2017, 11:44 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona...0702-story

Apparently, people in the Phoenix area heard some sort of boom. TB9, did you hear anything?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hums, Booms and other strange earth noises - by twiceblessed9 - 03-04-2017, 03:14 AM