Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Retaliatory Strike
So I'll start this with the dream and end it with a question... Last night as I awoke I got a PD, as follows; I was on a bus in America and I was looking out of the left side of the bus, towers of smoke reached up to a smoke-filled sky and suddenly a missile hit the ground off in the distance. The sky was red like it was on fire, the air burned as you breathed, the people on the bus were frightened with a mix of crying and horror as they watched from where the bus came from had been utterly destroyed by another strike. A woman was hysterically crying and kept saying, "my baby", "my baby"... She had left her child at home with someone while she went on the bus to the shops/stores. It was and is incredibly upsetting for me to relay this but you will understand why as I continue. I heard voices not on the bus but a kind of listening in to a conversation many miles away in another country all the while I was on the bus... they said, "we had no choice we had to retaliate". It seems to me like this was a retaliatory strike and the US had done something bad enough to warrant such a retaliation. I couldn't stay asleep so I awoke, very much broken up at this point, it was so horrific......... So I stayed awake a for about 10 minutes and then tried to go back to sleep, unfortunately, it wasn't over, the woman I mentioned earlier was back she was pleading with me to tell her(herself today???) to take her baby with her, she kept saying, "promise me, promise me please...please, please promise me as she was crying"... oh my god this is so hard to type......... I awoke again and stayed awake for an hour only to return to a conversation between what I gathered was the initial cause of the retaliation, two American men talking and one said to the other, "I was inspired by Olman(Orman, Aulman,)"... similar sounding name. I awoke again and waited a few minutes but while trying to go to sleep all I could hear and see were the voices and images of millions upon millions of people, I couldn't make head nor tail of anything and it had left me with a serious headache which has lasted most of today. So that question I mentioned... The Promise... wth do I do about that? Share this in my usual places or think bigger? I'm checking that name mentioned now. If there are errors, my apologies... this was hard to type.

Messages In This Thread
Retaliatory Strike - by DreamerOracle - 10-11-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: Retaliatory Strike - by twiceblessed9 - 10-11-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Retaliatory Strike - by DreamerOracle - 10-14-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: Retaliatory Strike - by twiceblessed9 - 10-15-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: Retaliatory Strike - by DreamerOracle - 10-16-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: Retaliatory Strike - by twiceblessed9 - 10-16-2018, 07:36 PM